iceman

8 hours ago, poltodoo said:

Is that like Bidenomics !!!!!

Same ass fucking !!!

yes

hurts the same

Edited by iceman

9 hours ago, dooright said:

I remember coming through there in 1998 in the dark. My chain case was clunking, and my friend's clutch was stuck pretty near fully engaged. As it turned out, they were out of gaz. They got a good laugh when I lifted the rear of my friend's sled while he started it and hopped on, and then I dropped him and off he went. Luckily for us some riders at the South end told us to be sure and get fuel at saw mill 54. As we approached Chibougamau, there was a big open area with lots of signs. I did not want to make a wrong turn, and run out of fuel. As I was trying to read the signs,

there was a group of guys that I approached to ask directions. I spoke in French as best I could. Turned out they were from Maryland. We got to Chibougamau, got gaz and hotel, and both sleds fixed the next day, only to immediately break the swing arm on my new Grand Touring. We got that replaced under warranty with what they said was a used one from an MXZ. Made it to Chapais.

The next day we went to Parent. Still my biggest day on a sled. 438 miles as I recall. And there were dancers in town that night.... Some fast running in that part of the Province. We had some time to make up. Good times.

8 hours ago, wng-2 said:

I remember coming through there in 1998 in the dark. My chain case was clunking, and my friend's clutch was stuck pretty near fully engaged. As it turned out, they were out of gaz. They got a good laugh when I lifted the rear of my friend's sled while he started it and hopped on, and then I dropped him and off he went. Luckily for us some riders at the South end told us to be sure and get fuel at saw mill 54. As we approached Chibougamau, there was a big open area with lots of signs. I did not want to make a wrong turn, and run out of fuel. As I was trying to read the signs,

there was a group of guys that I approached to ask directions. I spoke in French as best I could. Turned out they were from Maryland. We got to Chibougamau, got gaz and hotel, and both sleds fixed the next day, only to immediately break the swing arm on my new Grand Touring. We got that replaced under warranty with what they said was a used one from an MXZ. Made it to Chapais.

The next day we went to Parent. Still my biggest day on a sled. 438 miles as I recall. And there were dancers in town that night.... Some fast running in that part of the Province. We had some time to make up. Good times.

Haha. I think most of us have memories of trips like that with break downs. 438 miles and then the ballet!!!  Ahh to be young! 

If this works it’s my FIRST ever internet access out of Lac Chapeau-de-Paille .  THANK You GOD !!

here on the 345 today about 3 miles west of the 345/M20 junction about 4 pm

it was a kitty sno pro something that had some pink parts left

awesome 81 miles from Matawin into camp

IMG_8704.jpeg

2 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

If this works it’s my FIRST ever internet access out of Lac Chapeau-de-Paille .  THANK You GOD !!

here on the 345 today about 3 miles west of the 345/M20 junction about 4 pm

it was a kitty sno pro something that had some pink parts left

awesome 81 miles from Matawin into camp

IMG_8704.jpeg

Hate it when that happens. Been there. 

This does NOT signify what we rode today as it was only a couple miles before the 345/M20 and it wasn’t as bad as it looks. For folks who don’t know……. This is my favorite spot in all of Quebec. The 345/M20. I have spent so many hours/breaks/fun times here over the years with so many different friends and new people I can’t even remember it all. When I die my friends and family are coming here to celebrate my life and snowmobiling.  It’s the place I picked long ago as my best and fondest of times in Quebec with dear friends and times. 
a little sad to see it like this today but I know it’s only temporary. Also the view up the M20 is jaw dropping compared to what we are all used to.

IMG_8700.jpeg

1 hour ago, snowmaster2112 said:

This does NOT signify what we rode today as it was only a couple miles before the 345/M20 and it wasn’t as bad as it looks. For folks who don’t know……. This is my favorite spot in all of Quebec. The 345/M20. I have spent so many hours/breaks/fun times here over the years with so many different friends and new people I can’t even remember it all. When I die my friends and family are coming here to celebrate my life and snowmobiling.  It’s the place I picked long ago as my best and fondest of times in Quebec with dear friends and times. 
a little sad to see it like this today but I know it’s only temporary. Also the view up the M20 is jaw dropping compared to what we are all used to.

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2024_01/IMG_8700.thumb.jpeg.94f545f6027fc53270d81390666d0609.jpeg

Jaw dropping as in clear cut?

2 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Snapped this pic while driving up today

two roached out Tesla’s bombing down the road

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2024_01/IMG_8698.thumb.jpeg.3cc8e86f10857b27d340869f381d52c4.jpeg

Looks Familiar 

On 1/27/2024 at 1:06 PM, smclelan said:

Haha. I think most of us have memories of trips like that with break downs. 438 miles and then the ballet!!!  Ahh to be young! 

Trust me, the "Ballet" in Parent was not quite like those in the big city.......🤐😀

57 minutes ago, smclelan said:

The further away from Montreal or Quebec City you are, directly reflects in the quality of the Ballet!

The same is true for the thickness of the smoked meat sandwich