I’m at my breaking point

I have NEVER seen this board this quiet, conditions non existent damn near everywhere, and moral so down in the snowmobiling community. It is literally depressing beyond comprehension. I guess we all have so many other things in life to be thankful for and I’m sure we all are in our own ways (and so am I) but anyone reading this is a tried and true die hard snowmobiler and knows what it takes to be one. Countless hours, money, time and devotion to try and get a couple days/weeks every year doing what we all love so much. To see it all go to complete shit is sad beyond belief. 

o.k. enough ranting. But this is how I truly feel:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C28S0rKgbOU/?igsh=Mzc3ZTVlOWMwZA==

1 hour ago, Je me souviens said:

I sent invitations to my great aunts Nora & Esther to the party, but they have not RSVP’d yet.  I would like to see them at least once this season….nor’easter.

Maybe cause old uncle El-o- mean-yo was already there ? 🤔 🤪

9 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

I have NEVER seen this board this quiet, conditions non existent damn near everywhere, and moral so down in the snowmobiling community. It is literally depressing beyond comprehension. I guess we all have so many other things in life to be thankful for and I’m sure we all are in our own ways (and so am I) but anyone reading this is a tried and true die hard snowmobiler and knows what it takes to be one. Countless hours, money, time and devotion to try and get a couple days/weeks every year doing what we all love so much. To see it all go to complete shit is sad beyond belief. 

o.k. enough ranting. But this is how I truly feel:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C28S0rKgbOU/?igsh=Mzc3ZTVlOWMwZA==

Yup. Extremely frustrating. Particularly since I am at the point in my life where I finally have the time, and I can afford  it, got through some life challenges, two and a half seasons of Covid shut down, now this...Oh well, as you said, there are many more important things to be thankful for. Just like the red sox, there's always next year. I will remain hopeful that this season can be salvaged. 

2 minutes ago, iceman said:

Plenty of riding if you know where to look. 

Far from normal season yes but got to make the best of it. 

Indeed, for sure. I enjoyed some 5000-7000+ mile seasons in the nineties. I have gotten fussy in my old age. I need a complety interconnected trail system, with good winter conditions that allow me to launch from Maine. I haven't given up yet, but if don't ride, then so be it. I am not going to spend the time and resources to do something I will be disappointed in, and possibly damage equipment. There is still hope, if it doesn't happen, then 2025. Good day, and good Farming. Keep yer stick on the ice. 😉