who will win the chicken dinner on this one ??

25 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

I remember reading a year or more ago about someone else with the upside down shocks on a new sled. If I remember correctly when he contacted the dealership they told him to bring it in and they would correct the issue. I remember thinking at the time that it was a pretty shabby miss on the PDI.

Not quite as shabby as leaving a critical bolt not tightly fastened that could end up with serious injury or death 

Well .... even if you don't want to mention the name of the dealership .... it's right there on the Sled !!!  I agree with doonali that the skid looks like the front is tucked way to much up under the tunnel. Check your limiter and the front shock.

Well .... even if you don't want to mention the name of the dealership .... it's right there on the Sled !!!  I agree with doonali that the skid looks like the front is tucked way to much up under the tunnel. Check your limiter and the front shock.

Chris, looking at this again, as others have said, that skid looks like it is tucked up into the tunnel.  The picture isn’t clear enough but the coupler blocks look like they are nearly touching the stops.  Are the torsion springs set?  Is the front of the skid even bolted in?  It looks like it was just removed from the crate and you showed up before they fully set it up.  

Posted (edited)

That pic must have had a weird angle to make it look like that or they didn’t remove the clamp in the suspension yet

it was normal when I picked it up and yes the suspension bolts are in and torqued 

70B71E0C-D87C-4D2F-9BC5-0DE44A2D3384.jpeg

Edited by snowmaster2112
Bad

39 minutes ago, markusvt said:

Lots of snow in lots of places, you should be heading north.

Agreed it’s gonna take a bit of effort but easily achievable.  
Forrestville/Escoumins would still be my pick. Temps staying ok for Groomers to work i see right now at leat until next Thursday. 

There are other options. 

I almost shouda wanna go truck up there…but aint in the cards.
Season is a wrap. Moving on. 

check the ski carbides,  they only go on one way and few dealers have put them on backwards .  I have had a set on wrong buy a dealer from pa. didn't know it and rode the sled 1200 miles lol  runners broke in 1/2.    brp wouldn't do anything.   bought it new from local dealer that bought it from the pa dealer.  dealer didn't have to but they replaced the runners at no cost.