20k club with Bill

momojohnny

Never been apart :good:, even has the original battery. Besides 3 set of intake boots and a starter last year. She's been a good girl and never left me stranded :. Turned 20k in Maine on a 1k tour last week. Anybody know the trade in value......... :D

post-318-0-40606200-1328538577_thumb.jpg

I takt it 12,000 miles is alot for a ski-doo? :clapping:

ANY 2 stroke to go that far without top end (pistons/rings/cylinders) and/or bottom end (crank, bearings) is pretty much unheard of.

Is it 20k as in 20,000 miles or 20,000 kilometers? I think he means 20,000 miles. Which is special for Ski Doo, for sure.

Yes, even 20,000 km would also be unusual to reach without a failure.

Dont ride alone and dont forget the tow rope! I would trade up real soon if I were you. Someone has definately been on your side. I always figured 10K is a real good number for a 2 stroke but 20! WOW!

Never been apart :good:, even has the original battery. Besides 3 set of intake boots and a starter last year. She's been a good girl and never left me stranded :. Turned 20k in Maine on a 1k tour last week. Anybody know the trade in value......... :D

HI MOMOJOHNNY,

What's your Secret ? :good:

HI MOMOJOHNNY,

What's your Secret ? :good:

OK, I don't want to over whelm Junior at Club Scott :rolleyes:. But I bought this apparently very luck charm off the wall from Junior wife @ 9K. Been riding with it ever since :good:. Its not oil because Ive used every flavor youve ever seen on a shelf. Mostly regular Castrol. Motor always has had 147lb compression. I also add some isoflex grease to the crank seal last yr. Any engineers at Skidoo, feel free to send me a PM, if you want to see the internals for R+D......... :D P.S. Ive run this thing very hard...... :drinks:

post-318-0-51230000-1328638047_thumb.jpg

Edited by momojohnny

ANY 2 stroke to go that far without top end (pistons/rings/cylinders) and/or bottom end (crank, bearings) is pretty much unheard of.

Yes, even 20,000 km would also be unusual to reach without a failure.

I have an '02 Viper with over 16,000 miles on it never been apart also we have had 2 V-max 4's one 750 one 800 one had over 18,000 the other about 17,000 when we sold them never even had the heads off. Sorry on the KM when he said 20000k and 1k I assumed km. :drinks:

OK, I don't want to over whelm Junior at Club Scott :rolleyes:. But I bought this apparently very luck charm off the wall from Junior wife @ 9K. Been riding with it ever since :good:. Its not oil because Ive used every flavor youve ever seen on a shelf. Mostly regular Castrol. Motor always has had 147lb compression. I also add some isoflex grease to the crank seal last yr. Any engineers at Skidoo, feel free to send me a PM, if you want to see the internals for R+D......... :D P.S. Ive run this thing very hard...... :drinks:

Regular Castrol WOW !!!!!! That's funny stuff !!! Unbelievable.

Holy Sh*t !! I bought 2 Bobcat tails from Club Scott a few years back. One on "06 600 SDI and "04 800 HO, NO problems since !! The 600 has 5500 Mi and zero problems with motor

Full discloser because we are all brothers :rolleyes: I had a tail first also, I loved that furry little bugger. :yahoo: @ over 75MPH it flew perfectly horizontal The mice stole the fur off it :angry: and left the bone over the summer in the garage. Stupid me I left the teather on the sled. I almost cryed <_< I actually called Junior to mail me another one, but he was sold out! Lucky for me, I bought a paw as a back-up. :p Little furry thing cost only 10 bucks. But it costs 3k to go get em........ :rofl: Dont let the mice get yours...... :nea: Jean- Guy see this business opportunity. 8)

Edited by momojohnny

Lucky Charms, That's what I need!!! 3 1k motors in about 9k miles...

GutZ

Me too... Have 6000 miles on my 2011 and the third rebuild is just about complete =@ ...How do you get 20,000 out of no rebuilds??? :o

There a pic of Saguenay Bills odometer @ exactly 20 K somewhere on the site. I cant find it. If I remember correctly it was a 500ss (597) carbed model. I think he said he lost a piston along the way around 10k?? Probably jinxed myself, But Im in good company :good: . Could it be a NH thing? Bill lives just up the road. :) Maybe Skidoo will let me do a lap at the Grand Prix in a couple of weeks.. :D

post-318-0-27408000-1328716692_thumb.jpg

post-318-0-90853800-1328716995_thumb.jpg

10,000 miles on my '08 TNT 500SS engine with no problems, did the miles in the '08 and '09 season. I too used cheap Castrol oil or whatever the gas station had.

mike

Mike do u still have the TNT?

I have an 09 and figure it's good for 10 grand...... Bulletproof