Time to Ride.

iceman

Got my new ride delivered today to the relais Iceman.

it wasn't santa or any of his little elves but Pierre(better then Santa) who got er done and he sent his little helper Sylvain to bring her home. Big thanks to Moto Thibault best Yamha Dealer in the province. (A few of you here know this is true)

true expert service and staff that care about their customers.

So time to saddle up and head out. Gonna take her out to play in the morning and start to break her in and show her who is the boss.

Time to rip it. Santa wishes he had a sled like this.

Wow Iceman!! I love the look of that new ride!! I started out on a Yamaha...really loved it. Went to the doo to lighten the ride, but I do love that colour!!

Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

Lindasledgirl

Thanks All looking forward to miles of smiles.

Yes JG its a rotopax its just 1 gallon but better then nothing. Had it on the 08 and switched it over to the XTX.

Nice ride iceman gonna be shopping for a new ride for next year myself, rode a friends xtx with the eps last year and it was sweet happy trails

Very nice! your going to love the power steering and the tuner skis. And just an fyi but I sent my monoshock to Pioneer performance in NY and Bruce did a "re-valve" and changed out the spring on it that made it really handle the big hits as well as the trail chatter perfectly.