Where am I? Trail quiz.

rob

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't going off trail, that was taken an alternate route. lol

That corner comes up quick when crusing (At the speed limit)

I think we had just came around a corner and I got a glimse up ahead and it looked like the trail opened up, as you can see in the back ground.

So I hamered it, and it was either try and make the corner at the speed I was riding (I don't think so) or take the alternate route. and it was a soft landing. :yahoo:

Right again Bill. Its about a mile up the road from the "Cafeteria" in L Etape...

If you stay there, make sure you have a short guy to bunk with, if staying on 2nd floor. Put the short guy on the outside wall. Ceiling height is not very hiigh on the outside wall. I stayed there with a guy who was 6'2" and before we got to the room he says to me, "I want the outside wall bed". I am glad he did as he must have hit his head everytime he got out of bed.

• 3 weeks later...
OK, here is an easy one. It was end of day with some fog so I just fell of the side of the trail :wacko:

They say....most accidents happen within 1-2 miles of home. In your case that would be coming up on the Holiday Inn Saquenay. Did you have one of these :drinks: on your mind after a long day of riding??

They say....most accidents happen within 1-2 miles of home. In your case that would be coming up on the Holiday Inn Saquenay. Did you have one of these :drinks: on your mind after a long day of riding??

I must have had a :drinks: on my mind. I was probably going 15 MPH and the contrast was so bad I just could not see the where the edge of the trail was. I dipped a ski off and it sucked me right in. I rode the ditch for a hundred feet or so before it came to this. :pardon: