Where am I? Trail quiz.

rob

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there last winter......Blueberry fields.....windchill was like minus 60 degrees.

328 at 93? just a guess

Very close, it is 328 just a few miles north of the 93 jct at the turn to Bégin, in what I think are potato fields.

Been there last winter......Blueberry fields.....windchill was like minus 60 degrees.

328 at 93? just a guess

Hi Mid Range and Rob

I was there and I am sure it was minus 65!!! Nice board Rob I am sure it will be a great success.

Andy

This seems popular on other boards, let's try it here.

What trail junction is this? Trail numbers and location?

Thats where I almost bit the big one last year. the tractor roads cut across the trail, and there was a HUGE drift on the top that I did not see. Biggest air I ever got, and not on purpose :wacko:

Hey Rob, do the first 20 registered users get a free hat.....LOL....LOL

Seriously, as mentioned already it's great to see familiar names and faces.

Not looking forward to this heat wave coming up for the next few days. SUMMER SUCKS.......(and well, you all know) WINTER RULES!!!!!!

Rob, I'm surprised you started another board. I would have thought that the punishment & abuse from HCS would have been enough. LOL

Chris

Hey Rob, do the first 20 registered users get a free hat.....LOL....LOL

Seriously, as mentioned already it's great to see familiar names and faces.

Not looking forward to this heat wave coming up for the next few days. SUMMER SUCKS.......(and well, you all know) WINTER RULES!!!!!!

Rob, I'm surprised you started another board. I would have thought that the punishment & abuse from HCS would have been enough. LOL

Chris

What can I say? I'm either a glutton for abuse or I think I can still provide a worthwhile service to those who can appreciate it 8) I haven't decided which yet, :wacko: ask me next April :pardon: LOL

Nope. You got the "lac" part right. They probably didn't see much traffic last year, because of a trail closure.

Well shit, I thought for sure that looked like it was from there. They have the same set up with a door behind and to the right of the fireplace. I think their's has a bigger hearth though. I thought I heard the trail will be open again this year.

That just leaves 3 million other places open to guess from......

:wacko:

I took a look at your website. It's AWESOME!! I wish I had chronicled my trips like that. Your quite organized!!!!

Chris

Steven will know this in a second, but anyone else know where?

Don't remember the name of the town but I know for sure it's in the northern Gaspe. All I remember is we were coming down a mountain trail and then stopped there for a little break.

I don't recognize some of those places. It is amazing how BIG Quebec is, and how many different trails there are and places to see.

I've been going through some of my old pictures, anyone know where this lookout is? :spiteful: