Relais 22

clarkely

Just checking to make sure Relais 22 is open this winter and has fuel?

it is the only crucial spot i need on the loop we are planning.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes and yes

thank you - figured they were as we have always stopped there ...... but the online mapping and gps dont show them as having fuel .......... im assuming Pourvoirie lac du repos has fuel as well - again not shown on online maps as having fuel ...

thank you - figured they were as we have always stopped there ...... but the online mapping and gps dont show them as having fuel .......... im assuming Pourvoirie lac du repos has fuel as well - again not shown on online maps as having fuel ...

Repos has fuel and Kanawata to the north of Repos has fuel as well.

Relay 22 on the main road, (if you can call it that), gas no issue. Repos in the bush, they do get gas delivered in the winter by truck as the road is plowed and dumped into their 10K tank above ground. You will pay more and be happy.

That is true you will pay more, but as my dad taught me many years ago, these machines don't push easily if you run out. Good advice from wise man.

Last season whenI talked with the owner, it was still for sale. His son is studying finance in Montreal and told me he will also be managing dads retirement.

Guess he's waiting for his price and his son to finish school.

Spent four hours at Repos year before last waiting for the fuel truck to arrive. In hindsight, I'm glad I got there early, as I don't know if there would be enough fuel for those at the end of the line. Tons of sleds waiting to fuel up. It wasn't a big truck. I suppose they would have to wait until another truck showed up.

Sometimes you just don't have any other choice.

Lunch was good and it was warm inside. Just got to Kanawata a little later than we had planned.

One warning that I'm sure most of us know, gotta be careful when fueling up right after the fuel truck fills the tank. There is a lot of sediment, rust and possibly water that gets stirred around from the bottom of the storage tanks while the fuel truck is unloading. Granted, when your empty and a big line has formed behind you, you gotta do what you have to do. But, when ever possible, we usually try to avoid that situation.