Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

from pic 11 ,it s not on tq 5 .local trail for ste florence .worse place i ve seen during the day .windy place and it was icy .

wind mills ,l ascension -st alexis-st francois area .just too bad ,i was shaking a bit !!

groomer !!!

HAHA I see you had some inspectors out checking your work!

ha!!ha!!.ya !! saw them for about 2-3 mins,but they were close to 1 mile ahead !!ha!!ha!!

day atarted in a strange way.on the way down,i had problems taking pics.unable to focus and ''click '' to take pics.first 15 pics maybe ,it has been hell!!i tought i had touched a button by accident ,can t find the problems.

once at the cb,checked again and hell to take pics.i was feeling bad.so when i saw those 3 mooses i had my small lens.put the big one on ,and camera was ok.so ,i thought lens must be the problem.

so,checked the position of the ''switches ', on the big one and i realized on the small one ,one switch was at the wrong place !!i was all smile !!

stopped at the hotel in ste marguerite ,guys were arriving from amqui - st alexandre ,they said it was nice,from the intersection of st alexandre.some went to st leon too.

i wanted to groom tomorrow ,but because it saturday ,i think, ill wait monday for the local trails.less traffic.

pic ,windy spot in ste florence

jean-guy

from pic 11 ,it s not on tq 5 .local trail for ste florence .worse place i ve seen during the day .windy place and it was icy .

wind mills ,l ascension -st alexis-st francois area .just too bad ,i was shaking a bit !!

groomer !!!

Groomer-

Looks like the trails are starting to look good-hoping you get more snow by Jan 12th.

Groomer-

Looks like the trails are starting to look good-hoping you get more snow by Jan 12th.

hi speedy !!

hope so !!

i ve seen worse !!last year, started grooming on jan 8 th.we were still on grass for christmas !!

in 06 ,groomed tq 5 on dec 18 th.then warm weather + rain,started grooming again on jan 22 th. we re not use to that here to have a late winter like that .

groomer !!

Groomer,

Looks like another table top you created.

Schooter

hi roadrunner and schooter !!

thanks !!not much work grooming at this time of the season.

just woke up,ha!!ha!!fall asleep on the couch !!! :lol::lol:

good news !!snowing lightly right now !!better than nothing.-12c

happy new year !!!

jean-guy :drinks: ....crown royal...ha!!ha!!

Thanks for all the pictures Groomer. Glad to see things starting to shape up.

hi vertical118 !!

bienvenue !!

it was about time !!still snowing here,about 3 '' of fresh snow.

its even a bit heavier than earlier this morning !!....-9c !!

....my last pic from yesterday run.

jean-guy

Jean-Guy funny video !!!!!! lots of wine tonight " lol " HAPPY NEW YEAR drinks.gif OK now get to work !!!! lol

hi john !!

always good laughs watching that video !!

just started drinking a bottle !!!ha!!ha!!

happy new year from the matapedia valley !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Happy New Year Groomer!

I'm sure all QRs are hoping to see more of your great pics in 2012.

Let's hope it snows so you don't have to 'recycle' any more of the old grooming pics too!

hi john !!

always good laughs watching that video !!

just started drinking a bottle !!!ha!!ha!!

happy new year from the matapedia valley !!

Happy New Year Groomer!

I'm sure all QRs are hoping to see more of your great pics in 2012.

Let's hope it snows so you don't have to 'recycle' any more of the old grooming pics too!

hi vt_bluyamaha !!

thanks !! hoping to take a lot too ,not much fun to ''recycle '' during winter !!

should groom all local trails tomorrow !!should be close to another 11-12 hrs .

still grey sky and still -2c.

....and happy new year to you !!!

...i ll be quiet tonight.....no wine !!! :lol::lol:

found those last 2 pics from last friday.roughly 4-5 miles south from where we met !!

hi vt_bluyamaha !!

thanks !! hoping to take a lot too ,not much fun to ''recycle '' during winter !!

should groom all local trails tomorrow !!should be close to another 11-12 hrs .

still grey sky and still -2c.

....and happy new year to you !!!

...i ll be quiet tonight.....no wine !!! :lol::lol:

found those last 2 pics from last friday.roughly 4-5 miles south from where we met !!

Groomer-

are you over a ft of snow yet? Looks like the south shore should be.

hi john + speedy !!

i don t think im wrong ,we 're over a foot of snow now.not in the windy places tho.

i ll have a better idea tomorrow.

mont joli-st modeste -st eugene area started grooming.read that on the french forum.

DONT GO THERE TIL I HAVE MORE NEWS!!!

...recycled pic !!!ha!!ha!!

groomer !!!

Glad to see and hear that the snow is starting to fall up there.

We here in southern NB are still 6 C and raining.

Thanks to Groomer who helped me with my Quebec trail pass! Proudly mounted on my sled.

Looking at a trip later this week? Maybe northern NB? I guess the next few days will tell us how far we will go??

Cheers everyone!

Glad to see and hear that the snow is starting to fall up there.

We here in southern NB are still 6 C and raining.

Thanks to Groomer who helped me with my Quebec trail pass! Proudly mounted on my sled.

Looking at a trip later this week? Maybe northern NB? I guess the next few days will tell us how far we will go??

Cheers everyone!

hi whaler !!

bienvenue !!

sorry ,something happened while posting .getting better .i guess at 10'' since last saturday.it was warm tho to groom ,had no choice to go.

went to st alexandre-lac saumon ,up to the lake and a local trail for ste marguerite.it has been slow.snow was sticky a bit.

to that member who pm ed,i ll reply to you later tonight,my dad is waiting for in amqui for a family supper.he does nt know that im awake since 2 am !!ha!!ha!14.5 hrs run !!must hurry up !!