Where am I?

scorpionbowl

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest racersin
Andy

I want to have you around for a lot more years so I won't be taking you to see the "Highlights of the Saguenay".

One night 6 of us were in La Tuque for the night. Went into Motel 9. When I saw the gal behind the desk I turned to the other 5 and told them she was from the Saguenay. They wanted to know how I knew that and I said just look how good looking she is. They said "Ya right". I went to the desk and asked her if she was from the Saguenay and she said "Yes I was born there". I made believers out of the other 5. If racersinc see's this I'm sure he will chime in as he was one of the 5.

Bill

You bet I'm a believer!! Bill can pick em right out.

Can I guess 31 times?I remember the first time I saw her and I thought God is the food ever good here!!!Andy
Andy that sure was a good answer. I've got tears in my eyes from laughing, on that one.
Now that's funny right there. :lol: Myself and the the rest of the "braap" group spent an evening there.
I know you "braap boys" would be hanging out there for a good reason.

Know where this beauty works?

One day I stopped there for lunch and she was there sitting at a table with a big group. She spoke to me and I walked over to the table and then she introduced me to her father, who she was riding 2 up with. I could read her father's mind..............it wasn't good. I said "nice to meet you" and got right over to the table I was sitting at. As my father use to tell me........"No fool like and old fool". I don't think I learned that lesson well. But it's all in fun boys. You only are here for a short time, so enjoy it but always behave as a gentleman. Which I can say those who I know on QR are very good guys. I'm mighty proud to know all of you.