Wemotaci?

Kyles dad

and then you have the rest of the 83 all the way to Parent and 345 down to Casey that has had PISS POOR grooming frequency the last two years. Yeah they are down a groomer but it still seems they roll west of Parent twice as much as it does east. Revisiting my Alliance de Nord club of choice next season and forward. 

Just my .02

unnamed (17).jpg

1 hour ago, snowmaster2112 said:

and then you have the rest of the 83 all the way to Parent and 345 down to Casey that has had PISS POOR grooming frequency the last two years. Yeah they are down a groomer but it still seems they roll west of Parent twice as much as it does east. Revisiting my Alliance de Nord club of choice next season and forward. 

Just my .02

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2023_02/1397420348_unnamed(17).thumb.jpg.f60faf196da649c79b667423d703b05c.jpg

We rode 345 a couple weeks ago and the only stretch that was rougher was the short trail heading to kanawata, asked the folks there about grooming frequency and she said twice a week.
83 heading west from that point was awesome, personally think it was the best run on our trip heading to faillon. 

On 2/14/2023 at 1:57 PM, Andyman said:

Going through there on Saturday will try to update on the conditions.

Think your going to get lucky Andy

at noon today it looked like a groomer rolled east of Parent. If it's the normal run he should be returning tomorrow sometime and you will have a sweet run.  Morning update will show all good I hope. . My timing (and their) reduced grooming has not shown me any love the last couple seasons.

Have a safe and extra fun trip.

1 hour ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Think your going to get lucky Andy

at noon today it looked like a groomer rolled east of Parent. If it's the normal run he should be returning tomorrow sometime and you will have a sweet run.  Morning update will show all good I hope. . My timing (and their) reduced grooming has not shown me any love the last couple seasons.

Have a safe and extra fun trip.

I will be running slightly ahead of Andy. I will let you know Chris.

23 hours ago, smclelan said:

I will be running slightly ahead of Andy. I will let you know Chris.

I see groomer made it to Casey yesterday but stayed the night. Didnt move as of 1pm update today. Storm ?

Mon ami Andre rolled into camp at 4:30 yesterday. When they left at 10:30 this morning he said over a foot and couldnt see their prior tracks at all. Said the 345/360 was SWEET

16 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

I see groomer made it to Casey yesterday but stayed the night. Didnt move as of 1pm update today. Storm ?

Mon ami Andre rolled into camp at 4:30 yesterday. When they left at 10:30 this morning he said over a foot and couldnt see their prior tracks at all. Said the 345/360 was SWEET

Looks like it was groomed to wemo.  Also from relais 22 to wemo.