mont valins !!!

groomer

Ouverture des sentiers sur les Mont Valins

Bonne nouvelle On vient d'annoncer à la radio locale que la direction du Club Caribou-Conscrit on décider d'ouvrir 650 km de sentiers sur les Mont Valins!!!

Bravo au dirigeants du Club Caribou-Conscrit pour cette belle initiative. Il serait très bien de prendre sa carte de membre avec ce club si vous venez faire de la motoneige sur les monts

:clapping:

club caribou-conscrit announced earlier this morning on a local radio station, that they ll open their 650 km of trails for next season

groomer !!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to be there that time a year.....Shane fuel er up. Canadian buddies lace em up. Yeah Baby....

Let's go TILEPRO!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh what a beautiful site groomer - thank you for that

Gary

hi gary !!

great to see the snow back.about 3 '' for us in town,maybe a little more up the hills.temps are colder here since a few days.

pic ,last friday at la chapelle.

groomer !!!

Some pretty nice pictures and a good video JG. Keep them coming! Looking good for our American nieghbors having a place to snowmobile on their Thanksgiving long weekend

I will see you in the Gaspesie in a little over a month, it is tradition.

:drinks:

hi smclelan !!

i check often for pics on the french forum .yesterday guy did 230 km on '' z e c au sable ''.not 100 % sure ,i think its north of clermont or close.

in case you did nt notice,on the video ,it s written ,up to 20 ''of snow.

might find some more pics tonight or tomorrow .

groomer !!!

hi smclelan !!

i check often for pics on the french forum .yesterday guy did 230 km on '' z e c au sable ''.not 100 % sure ,i think its north of clermont or close.

in case you did nt notice,on the video ,it s written ,up to 20 ''of snow.

might find some more pics tonight or tomorrow .

groomer !!!

groomer

You are correct Zec au Sable is on 83 about 10 miles north of the intersection of 3/83. It also branches of 83 towards Le Anse St Jean on what for the past 3 years was 383. This year it will become a local trail. I usually ride it once a week. Nice trail.

Bill

groomer

You are correct Zec au Sable is on 83 about 10 miles north of the intersection of 3/83. It also branches of 83 towards Le Anse St Jean on what for the past 3 years was 383. This year it will become a local trail. I usually ride it once a week. Nice trail.

Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJMtvUH4P2M

hi saguenay bill!!

thanks for the info.i ve been in that area back in 96, while i was working for challenge kanada.i remember '' landing '' at a big log cabin rougly 30 miles north, nort-west of clermont, lac au sable ,it was an outfitter or relay for club les aventuriers i think.can t remember everything ,we were riding off the trail 95 % of the time.

just outside clermont ,there' s a hydro power line ,we were running parallel to that power line for 20 miles ,then turned east for tadoussac .wow !!! great off the trail riding, even awesome !!!.

great scenery in that area.

the video is around the valinouet area.

groomer !!!