Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself, brdgbldr85, and our friend Jerry are in! We had to book a room down the street at www.lacouleedouce.com as the host location is booked. We will be arriving on Monday, January 16th and riding Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I am from the Albany/Lake George, NY area, brdgbldr85 is from PA, and Jerry is from Long Island. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in January! :good::good:

looking forward to seeing you guys at the gathering ! mebbee we'll run into you during the days prior to the gathering; Pud, Steven, "the Tongue"', Mubs, Andy and I will be lurking about the trails on the Gaspesie the week prior to our conclave in Causapscal on Friday.

timbo

where in PA is the bridge builder from?

Groomers family just keeps getting bigger! It is going to look like a ZZ Top convention with all the long beards!!! LOL

Andy

Andyman

Have you found a vendor where we can get wholesale prices on costume amish beards?? :rofl:

timbo

Thanks Jack

Met you one year in the Gaspesie in March at a lunch stop

you still Riding the MACH Z ?

Just sold it in July to a guy from Ontario, just under 16,000 miles on the 07'. Still looking for a new ride. I'm always in the Gaspie end of March. That's why I can't make the gathering. :drinks:

looking forward to seeing you guys at the gathering ! mebbee we'll run into you during the days prior to the gathering; Pud, Steven, "the Tongue"', Mubs, Andy and I will be lurking about the trails on the Gaspesie the week prior to our conclave in Causapscal on Friday.

timbo

Same here timbo. When the calendar approaches the time of numerical identification of our humble voyage to mecca, it shall be incumbent upon us both to communicate in the written or verbal persuasion utilizing the proper local vernacular so as to ensure our longitudinal and latitudinal coordinates are equivalent at a pre-determined positioning of the sundial.

Shane

P.S. brdgbldr is from Kutztown

Just sold it in July to a guy from Ontario, just under 16,000 miles on the 07'. Still looking for a new ride. I'm always in the Gaspie end of March. That's why I can't make the gathering. :drinks:

Jack maybe next time buy beer for groomer on me for you lol see on the trails drinks.gif

Same here timbo. When the calendar approaches the time of numerical identification of our humble voyage to mecca, it shall be incumbent upon us both to communicate in the written or verbal persuasion utilizing the proper local vernacular so as to ensure our longitudinal and latitudinal coordinates are equivalent at a pre-determined positioning of the sundial.

Shane

P.S. brdgbldr is from Kutztown

Sounds good. a little closer to the blessed event all will become clear.

Is brdgbldr one of those dutchy Kutztown funnel cake eaters???? :lol:

timbo

"Dave the Tongue" is going to be there for sure. He is looking forward to several PQ trips this winter. Oh the stories!!!

"Dave the Tongue" is going to be there for sure. He is looking forward to several PQ trips this winter. Oh the stories!!!

seldom does one have the privilege of cruising the trails of la belle province with a man the calibre of ."Dave 'the tongue'. I have no doubt that his particular savoir faire comes from his unique New Scotland upbringing. The Potatoe Brothers look forward to riding with our friends from Nova Scotia.

Our best to Dave!!

timbo

Sounds good. a little closer to the blessed event all will become clear.

Is brdgbldr one of those dutchy Kutztown funnel cake eaters???? :lol:

Yes, I am from the dutch country and I do like funnel cakes, however on the high tec side I prefer Ski-doo's with E-tecs over farm tractors with plows!!! Easier to go over the snow and not push it away.

Add two more to our group. Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. We are now a total of 5. :yahoo::clapping:

Shane

Is that Paul Sr and Paul Jr from American Chopper? I'm impressed that you hang with those guys. Seriously glad you are coming.

Bill

Well Bill, what CAN tell you is that they ARE motorcycle enthusiasts! :good: I just ordered my pass from you Bill. Talk to you soon.

Shane

Paul Jr and paul Sr if thats who i think it is then i cant wait to see thir sleds something tells me they wont be your run of the mill stock machine!!! this is going to be sooo much fun i cant wait. i could not get to Quebec last year due to family commitments but have already made plans to ditch all responsibilities to attend with the Quebec rider community. LET IT SNOW BIG!!!!! :drinks::yahoo::drinks::good::drinks::yahoo::drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Before this gets out of hand....their last name is NOT Teutel! They are friends from NJ. We MAY have a NASCAR personality with us however. I will be able to confirm that around the holidays. :good: :good: :good:

Yes, I am from the dutch country and I do like funnel cakes, however on the high tec side I prefer Ski-doo's with E-tecs over farm tractors with plows!!! Easier to go over the snow and not push it away.

Brdgbldr85

I don't believe there are many funnel cakes on the Gaspesie, but mayhaps we might locate a powdered Belgian waffle with maple syrup to satisfy our funnel cake craving while in the Gaspie in January .

look forward to meeting you.

timbo

Brdgbldr85

I don't believe there are many funnel cakes on the Gaspesie, but mayhaps we might locate a powdered Belgian waffle with maple syrup to satisfy our funnel cake craving while in the Gaspie in January .

look forward to meeting you.

timbo

OK enough of the Funnel cakes,HA!Ha! as long as we have that great Canadian maple syrup anything will do to have breakfast in the Gaspie with Groomer and finally meet up with all these names. see you In Jan. timbo

brdgbldr85