Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

Hi Andyman

Is there any room for newbies to the group, it's been some time since i've been to the great Gaspe and it would be fun to meet and put faces to the names on the forum.

I had the pleasure of meeting Saguanay Bill and REVCT once upon at time. Have'nt been able to get out riding too much lately.

Hi Trailblazer

Help me out. When and were did you meet me and REVCT? Glad you and the Mrs are coming.

Bill

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys ,

winter gathering sounds like a lot of fun would like to meet all you guys

hope everybodys summer was good I'm ready for the white stuff

anybody know if there are any rooms left?

hi crazysnow !!!

i was on my way to my camp and saw your post at the last second.

just back from the motel to take info.

there s still 1 room with 2 beds and 7 rooms with 1 bed left.

i ll be back sunday in the afternoon i guess .

jean-guy :drinks:

hi guys ,

winter gathering sounds like a lot of fun would like to meet all you guys

hope everybodys summer was good I'm ready for the white stuff

anybody know if there are any rooms left?

Hi Crazysnow

The last time I spoke to the motel they still had rooms available but not many as they only have 19 total. Go ahead and book and if you have a problem let me know as I have a back up plan with an Auberge down the road.

Andy

Hi Trailblazer

Help me out. When and were did you meet me and REVCT? Glad you and the Mrs are coming.

Bill

Hi Bill

I met you at the Holiday Inn in Chicoutimi in the winter of 2009,i had advised you of the ice crossing by Relais de Buttes, it was out due to the dam that had been opened up.

We were 6 guys in our group from Montreal and had been leap frogging a pair of guys from Pennsylvania from St.Raymond up to the 355/83 fork. They told us on one of our breaks together that they were riding with you the following day. Wish i had more info to help you identify me.

I met REVCT on my trip around the Reservoir Gouin last winter. We were having lunch in Clova and talking about GPSs when he asked us if any of us were QR members then he started to share with us his experience crossing the Reservoir Blanc from the Odanak just outside of La Tuque via GPS. No pickets on the lake he said. Whatta trooper.

Hi Trailblazer

As Coldsmoke already posted this gathering is a celebration of the many friendships that have formed here on Quebec Rider among the individuals from both sides of the border and from both mother tongues. Your wife is more than welcome to attend and I look forward to meeting her. I will send you a list of the riders she needs to avoid at the gathering. LOL I am just kidding as you will find these gentlemen some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Andy

Hi Andy

Just called the motel and made my reservation with Claudette, only single bed rooms left now, i guess Crazysnow got the last two bedded room.

Looking forward to meeting all you guys.

The count down begins.

JG

Boy Oh Boy,

I might have to pull the trigger on the trip now....

...Can someone let me know how to get the kitchen pass? Never had to worry about the pass before, now there is "new management" in town, I think I might need to get "La Direction" on board with this one. =@

George

Please advise.

Hi Bill

I met you at the Holiday Inn in Chicoutimi in the winter of 2009,i had advised you of the ice crossing by Relais de Buttes, it was out due to the dam that had been opened up.

We were 6 guys in our group from Montreal and had been leap frogging a pair of guys from Pennsylvania from St.Raymond up to the 355/83 fork. They told us on one of our breaks together that they were riding with you the following day. Wish i had more info to help you identify me.

I met REVCT on my trip around the Reservoir Gouin last winter. We were having lunch in Clova and talking about GPSs when he asked us if any of us were QR members then he started to share with us his experience crossing the Reservoir Blanc from the Odanak just outside of La Tuque via GPS. No pickets on the lake he said. Whatta trooper.

I remember a guy telling me about the ice crossing but I don't remember the face. They flushed the toilet at the wood mill and took all the ice out or at least that what I told alot of guys. It got a laugh out of them. It will be great to see the face again.

hi crazysnow !!!

i was on my way to my camp and saw your post at the last second.

just back from the motel to take info.

there s still 1 room with 2 beds and 7 rooms with 1 bed left.

i ll be back sunday in the afternoon i guess .

jean-guy :drinks:

JG

No problem with the rooms with only one bed. Just one of the two guys staying in the room has to bring a wig. Better yet tell Claudette to buy some wigs so the guys don't have to bring them. She can recroup the money for the wigs by charging more for the room.

Bill

glad you could make it gutz

what ever happend with the ups thing i was reading on doo talk

Good News, so far, the thrid party adjuster after reviewing the pictures and packing has approved it. They are sending paperwork for me to fill out. No Money in hand, yet.

GutZ

wow this is looking like its going to be a great trip

im looking up to meating and riding with everyone

andy whats the head count so far?

Hi Coldsmoke

I think we are in the 26-27 head count range. I expect we will have a full house.

Andy

Edited by Andyman

JG

No problem with the rooms with only one bed. Just one of the two guys staying in the room has to bring a wig. Better yet tell Claudette to buy some wigs so the guys don't have to bring them. She can recroup the money for the wigs by charging more for the room.

Bill

hi saguenay bill !!

ha!ha!!glad i m from town !!! wearing a wig will look suspicious on me !!i have already a beard !! :lol:

jean-guy

Hi Crazysnow

The last time I spoke to the motel they still had rooms available but not many as they only have 19 total. Go ahead and book and if you have a problem let me know as I have a back up plan with an Auberge down the road.

Andy

Hi Andyman

Can you give me the contact information for that back up Auberge you know of, Grumpysanta wants to come along and needs a 2 bedded room. Claudette has no more. I have my name on standby should someone cancel out.

Ciou

JG

Hi Andyman

Can you give me the contact information for that back up Auberge you know of, Grumpysanta wants to come along and needs a 2 bedded room. Claudette has no more. I have my name on standby should someone cancel out.

Ciou

JG

http://www.lacouleedouce.com/entreea.html

here's the info trailblazer !!

jean-guy