It took 46 years!

Andyman

This winter will mark 46 years since I first sat on a Ski-Doo one lunger and squeezed that throttle and in a cloud of very blue smoke set off on my first ride down the street in Sussex New Brunswick. Well with a bit of a tear in my eye I am here to tell all of you I have switched teams so to speak and have joined the 4 strokers as I ordered a 2013 Renegade X 1200 yesterday with the ice ripper track option. LOL

Andy

This winter will mark 46 years since I first sat on a Ski-Doo one lunger and squeezed that throttle and in a cloud of very blue smoke set off on my first ride down the street in Sussex New Brunswick. Well with a bit of a tear in my eye I am here to tell all of you I have switched teams so to speak and have joined the 4 strokers as I ordered a 2013 Renegade X 1200 yesterday with the ice ripper track option. LOL

Andy

You won't be disappointed with your selection of motor or track to speak of, ice gripper my next track. I ride with a couple guys with these 4 stroker Doos and i must say i am impressed overall on these sleds. Keep an eye on the clutch though i hear there is some maintenance to do periodically but i am sure BRP has that worked out by now.

Congrats

JG

What did you retire the old girl at? Klms

17475 km on my 2011 and I will probably keep it this winter as I hope Lisa will get out with me some. Actually she told me she doesn't want my leftovers she wants a new one!

Andy :friends:

17475 km on my 2011 and I will probably keep it this winter as I hope Lisa will get out with me some. Actually she told me she doesn't want my leftovers she wants a new one!

Andy :friends:

Tell Lisa she has to prove herself on the old one before she gets a new one. She has to show she can keep your old sled out of the, willy wacks, tucker brush, and the new growth first!!

:drinks:

Great sled! I have a 2012 Renegade X 1200 with the iceripper track. 2700 trouble free Quebec miles! I'm hoping to put 20,000 miles on it. The iceripper track is great. They work very well for how they are intended. Smart of Ski Doo to have them as an option.

new clutch for 2013 1200s has 6 ramps in it .

it only took them 4 years to figure this out?

They should give us (prior years 1200 owners) that clutch !!!!!......................yeah, free !!