HOPE GOING TO A DOO IS NOT A BAD IDEA.

grumpysanta

Brion

Even with my well known BRP issues I was going to order a 1200 until I found the left over Yamaha I bought. You are going to love that sled. The clutch issues don't exist anymore.

Now THINK SNOW!!! :drinks:

The 1200 just keeps going and going. I have over 30,000 kilometers on mine and with exception of putting on the PB clutch have done nothing other then routine maintenance. Some wheels and bearing on the skid, a few sets of slides and carbides.

I had a 2011 1200, put 14,500 miles on it, no issues, rebuilt clutch, $50 in parts, 3 times. Sold it in 2013 and it's still running. Now have 2 600 ACE's. One has 19,000 on it and the other has 7,000 on it. Replaced the track on the one with 19,000. Both has original plugs. You will be very happy with your new ride.

Bill : Can you bring a Quebec Rider Hat and one of the QR decals to the show? I pick up Friday night and pay you.

Have a safe ride. Thanks Combat

Hi combat

I ordered a dozen hats the first year QR was created. Took me 5 years to sell them and that was with me buying 2. I never reordered any more. If there was enough interest I would get more with the new logo on them. I don't have anymore stickers either.

Bill