my new sled is now home

grumpysanta

Nice ride old man but wow what a switch from that young buck ditch banger you had, you get old over night!! Lol.

I've ride'n with many guys with BRP 1200's and you are not going to be disappointed, quick off the line, reliable, torquey and above all what will interest you the most is the great gas milage.

Good buy Grumpy

Edited by Trailblazer

Nice ride old man but wow what a switch from that young buck ditch banger you had, you get old over night!! Lol.

I've ride'n with many guys with BRP 1200's and you are not going to be disappointed, quick off the line, reliable, torquey and above all what will interest you the most is the great gas milage.

Good buy Grumpy

Are you implying 1200s are for old people? At least he didn't get the grandpa version. Nice ride, I'm sure GSanta will enjoy it.

Curious how 'warm' it is compared to the XR chassis.

Very, very nice limousine Grumpysanta! a great sled with alot features... one that I would think was useless but that amaze me on a few hours test ride was the heated seat! I would like to have it on my actual sled...

Have a great season on your new ride!