Where am I?

Saguenay Bill

On 83 between relais 22 and roberval. After the river crossing, but well before the turn to st felicien.

That was my guess also. Stopped there to warm up last winter man it was cold that day. Not as cold as the day after though -21° when we left Roberval at around 10am. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very hot here in Riverview tonight and a hurricane is coming on Sunday so I thought I would put a post on to see if you guys really KNOW Quebec!!! This is a native Quebec species!!! Guess where?

Here's another pic taken from the trail...where?

Isn't that on trail 83 about 8 to 10 miles west out from the Holiday Inn you are taking pic from cable bridge and it also where they have a white water coarse you can see one of the coarse marker's in pic.

Isn't that on trail 83 about 8 to 10 miles west out from the Holiday Inn you are taking pic from cable bridge and it also where they have a white water coarse you can see one of the coarse marker's in pic.

Correct. There are 3 marker pairs in the pic. Apparently, they run the course in the winter. We saw some clips on the news where they raced the weekend before. They slide down the hill [behind me] into the water and down the river.

It is very hot here in Riverview tonight and a hurricane is coming on Sunday so I thought I would put a post on to see if you guys really KNOW Quebec!!! This is a native Quebec species!!! Guess where?

Outside JR's?

Here's another...

I believe this would be ~ 10-15 km from Murdochville (Gaspe) on the side trail from Murdochville to Relais la Cache (Trail 595), looking at the backside of Chic Choc Mtns. Trail is not well signed so best to ride shortly after it's groomed because it can drift in. Great trail and I think it's best to ride from Murdochville side for the scenery.

I stopped to take the same picture.

I believe this would be ~ 10-15 km from Murdochville (Gaspe) on the side trail from Murdochville to Relais la Cache (Trail 595), looking at the backside of Chic Choc Mtns. Trail is not well signed so best to ride shortly after it's groomed because it can drift in. Great trail and I think it's best to ride from Murdochville side for the scenery.

Correct. I couldn't agree with you more...

Correct. I couldn't agree with you more...

That's a great pic, with the Chic Chocs in the background. Got my blood stirred-up.

I could see where Farmerold opined it was near La Malbaie -Pointe a Pic: it sure does look like the vista looking north at the "crater" in the Charlevoix!!

timbo

• 3 weeks later...

:clapping: WOW!! on his very first post he rings the bell. Give that man a :drinks:

Great pictures, I don't have any to put up but I love looking at them (especially the La Wemontachie) :give_rose:

i was looking at some old pics .

where's this one ??? easy....

groomer !!!

After knowing how many hours you are in that tractor, it has to be on you way home after grooming your regular 14 hour shift cause of the low shadow.

(Did I win a Beer??)

After knowing how many hours you are in that tractor, it has to be on you way home after grooming your regular 14 hour shift cause of the low shadow.

(Did I win a Beer??)

hi rfm !!

ha !! ha !! ha !! ya , you won a beer !!! it s on my back from the st fidele cable bridge ,took the pic about 4 miles west of ste marguerite or 6 miles east from my town.

if i remember well ,i think i took the pic before noon ,not sure at all .tried to find info about the pic ,but no luck.looking at the shadow ,when im on my way back from the st fidele cb late in the afternoon ,the sun is more in straigth line with the trail or maybe im thinking about another pic .

anyways , i ll give you a bottle of wine with that for your effort !!! ha !! ha !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...