Mid Range

After 20 years with the same dealer (Yamaha/Polaris) Divorce happened Friday the 13th ..... I just snowchecked a BRP Renegade X 600 e-tec. A scenario that wouldn’t have been possible years ago (Me riding a ski-doo) specially in the 90’s.But I honestly believe now on that BRP is leading the world of snowmobiling.I used to be a Hardcore fan of Polaris but Ithink these guys are on the down slope.No brand bashing intended.

Edited by Mid Range

being loyal to a dealer that treats you well is important, but the money you spend for your equipment is important as well. we spend a lot of time traveling many miles of parts of the world many people will never see. our comfort level during those travels and the pleasure we get from the ride comes in large part from the equipment we are sitting on. it's hard to beat the ride, handling, and fun factor of current skidoo sleds. in Quebec, it is also pretty hard to beat the level of customer support from the many skidoo dealers located throughout the region. good luck with your new skidoo- it is a great sled for sure.

Good Luck with her.

I agree totally on the Polaris going down

A Doo is better then any Polaris.

Just not as reliable as the Yammie though.

Bravo for making the move.

I was a Polaris guy but got to know too many dealers and was tired of the Junk.

Edited by iceman

Congrats Jack! They seem like great sleds. The manufactures don't give a discount for loyalty so buy what YOU want!! I put a lot of miles on my Yamaha and was very happy with it but I like my 4-tec better!!! Now your going to have learn how to maintain a Ski Doo!

Midrange I think you will be very happy. I have 10861 miles on my 2011 600 Etech no engine issues period.

Andy

I just dropped off my sleds, the 600 etec had only 10,000 km on it but never had a single issue!

Great stuff........thank you!!

Ok now that Eric and Ray have told the truth so will I. I had a Polaris as well it was a 1968 Mustang with a huge white gas tank on the rear made of plastic that had a big crack in the top and leaked nonstop and a big chrome grill on the front that held the headlight and it would swing up after you took a bolt out! There now I said it!!! LOL

Andy

Hello my name is 182ray & I'm a former Polaris owner

I've been Polaris free for 5 years

Well while we're on the topic, i've been Polaris free myself since 1996 and been CELEBRATING SOBRIATY SINCE.