Lets see some break down pics.

crazysnow

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your gonna go then might as well go Big.

Looks like the bags stayed on anyway.

Keep Right but thats a bit much.

I'm not going to reveal who it was, but let's just say to close to the edge of the trail and it was a cornice that let loose, slow motion roll. A couple of locals with a tundra winched it out. Not a scratch on it! Couldn't beleive it!

I'm not going to reveal who it was, but let's just say to close to the edge of the trail and it was a cornice that let loose, slow motion roll. A couple of locals with a tundra winched it out. Not a scratch on it! Couldn't beleive it!

Please don't hold back with the details...."fill" us in

I've seen the same guy perform a like act before in the Saguenay on a rental sled.

• 2 weeks later...

A little trailside rebuild on spumps apex

Really?

Just some minor repair needed. Night riders. Found the drag left on trail after groomer brokedown. Don't outride your headlights, or follow too close like the Polaris guy did here..

Ouch, that is a nightmare.

Not broken but I owed him one. Bobler boondocking :lol: :bc:post-60-0-29287500-1348675543_thumb.jpg

Southern Gaspe from Sherbrooke ride, 6500 miles on drive bearing........$100, back on the trail.post-60-0-97270600-1348675881_thumb.jpg

Very Expensive brush with the aluminum bridge

post-60-0-61419800-1348676174_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dose all the Cases of beer in that trailer have anything to do with break down. Dam !!! I should've went with you guys.

Ha Ha Ha. Lol.

Ok Ok i know you're not going to believe me so here it is, i had left my chalet in the care of my brother and his hunting guests for the week end while HPARaptor and i went atving in Mont Laurier, when we returned they left me with a little cadeau, a bunch of empty boxes to get rid of, nice guys eh!

Break down made for a long ride home, left the chalet at 4pm sunday(normally a 2hr ride home) made it in the driveway with trailer and atv at 1am.

JG