2013 Trail Conditions

Saguenay Bill

Thanks for the PM Bill, yes we "had" (and now cancelled) reservations at the Delta, between yours and Iceman's advice we re-routed our loop and we'll stay to the west & north of the lake. Flexibility's a major asset in this game eh? Thanks again and you get a rain/snow-check on that dinner! When do we start praying for a fast summer & early winter?

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do we start praying for a fast summer & early winter?[/size]

Arrived home this morning and already doing so !!!

Gary

Pat and I had a great time and just wanted to say thanks to Bill & JD for 'everything'. It was geat to see the Gutz boys, Jack & Sandi, 182Ray & meet Favorcat and Michiganrev. Already planning for next years trip (Pat now hooked on the RS Vector!)

Think Snow, Gary

Gary

Pat and I had a great time and just wanted to say thanks to Bill & JD for 'everything'. It was geat to see the Gutz boys, Jack & Sandi, 182Ray & meet Favorcat and Michiganrev. Already planning for next years trip (Pat now hooked on the RS Vector!)

Think Snow, Gary

Glad to here eveyone is back safe and sound.

Jack & Sandi

Today M&M farmerold and I rode 230 miles. Went to Clermont for lunch. Trails going down were great. Coming back 83, 10 miles from the Delta are about done. Going to try going around the Lac tomorrow.

Edited by Saguenay Bill

Gary

Think Snow, Gary

Gary

It was great seeing you guys!!

Now your homework is "Suspension" and how it is adjusted on the Vector.

It make a huge differance.

Glad you made it home safe!

Later

GutZ-es

Today M&M farmerold and I rode 230 miles. Went to Clermont for lunch. Trails going down were great. Coming back 83, 10 miles from the Delta are about done. Going to try going around the Lac tomorrow.

Odd year... with the trailz around the Delta are Done, so early.

GutZ

Today farmerold and I rode 280 miles around Lac St Jean. My first day's ride was around Lac St Jean with Dave and my last day of riding was with Dave around Lac St Jean. Had a great season but it is getting warm and trails are melting where ever there is pavement. Headin for the house on Wed.

Gary

It was great seeing you guys!!

Now your homework is "Suspension" and how it is adjusted on the Vector.

It make a huge differance.

Glad you made it home safe!

Later

GutZ-es

Don we had a brilliant time, Pat has now downloaded the Vector owners manual so that she can adjust the suspension herself in future ;-) she loved that sled and said it was the best one she has ever ridden, thanks to all of you who kept on at her to try a one up for a change. She is now busy checking out flight details etc.for next year!

Have a good summer, look forward to seeing you and the brothers next year, along with more snow.

Gary

Bill

How many total miles this year?

Congrats on a great year Bill considering everything Mother Nature threw your way!!

Andy

Thanks Andy, all of those miles were on the ACE. I rode my 1200 85 miles for the year. The day I rode the 1200 my wife rode the ACE.

Hope to see you at the Gathering in July.

Thanks for all the information and advice you share Bill. 182Ray will get me up there one day but sadly another year has come and gone and I didn't get to Paradise. There just isn't enough winter I guess.

Certainly seemed extra short everywhere this year. I think I might be starting to wonder about global warming/climate change??

http://www.theweathe...epage_category1

Thanks for all the information and advice you share Bill. 182Ray will get me up there one day but sadly another year has come and gone and I didn't get to Paradise. There just isn't enough winter I guess.

Certainly seemed extra short everywhere this year. I think I might be starting to wonder about global warming/climate change??

http://www.theweathe...epage_category1

Not only you but Mr. Excitement also!!!

Safe ride home Bill, thanks for your trail and weather reports for the Lac St.Jean region, I have enjoyed reading your them.

How many miles on your 1200?

Sorry JG I'm just seeing this. My 1200 has 12800 miles on it. I put 7800 on my 600 ACE this year.

Sorry JG I'm just seeing this. My 1200 has 12800 miles on it. I put 7800 on my 600 ACE this year.

That's awesome Bill!. Any major Issues with either of the Doo's? I know there were some folks on here asking for anyone with high mileage on their Doo 4 strokes and. I guess 20,000 miles between them should count! 7800 in one year? Very impressive.

Just got back from a few days up there, and saw Bill on the last day. Trip report forthcoming, but things in Jonquiere are bad at best. 23 through the parc was great, crossing the river in St. Raymond was a little scary.

Caught Bill packing up as we left.

post-202-0-55799400-1362661252_thumb.jpg

Edited by arubenstein

Congrats on your season Bill.....too bad we couldn't meet up at the DS in february as we were booked. Mother nature has decided to send us in Abitibi instead. Have a great summer Bill and thank you for your daily reports from the Saguenay area.