Bad Fire Season Starting

Signfan

Just did some quick math on the numbers Iceman shared on fire sizes. 93,518 hectares or 230,989 acres!!  That is just the area for the fires that listed burn areas, most did not include area. 

Just read a CBC new article that says 460,000 ha / 1,136,200 acres so far this year have burned.

Wow what a terrible situation, I feel so sorry for all these people being evacuated sad situation for sure. We have people down here complaining about the smoke but they have no clue….Best wishes to all involved.

Very true.  We have nothing to complain about with some smoke.  The 93,500 hectares in an interesting stat.  Tough to grasp the size of that.  For comparison Mont Tremblant National Park is roughly 150,000 hectares.  City of Montreal is roughly 43,000 hectares.

This showed up and was going around on FB 

I have no idea if indeed these are all lining up with mining projects proposed. 

the translation is. 

I just saw this from someone: Map of the forest fires taken 1 h ago and the map of their mining projects for 2025 just a simple coincidence?

What do you think?

Hell I am not ruling out Aliiens(the Extraterrestrial kind) at this point. 

IMG_0503.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...