Who ordered the pizza?

iceman

Maybe these are stolen cars?? Who would bring their own car out there...somebody could get killed riding over the hill from the other direction...should have the car impounded and license revoked...at a minimum...we are trying to keep people on the trail...and we can't keep people on the road...WTF!!

Perhaps it's part of the ongoing transition to complete dependance on electronics. It seems (to me) that  (some) people tend to rely completely on electronics/technology and pay no attention 

to the real world around them. Sad part is it seems there is no interest in learning things like simple navigation. A GPS is a nice tool, but I always say one should have, and know how to use an M*A*P. How many young(er) folks could parallel park a vehicle with a standard transmission? And then there are self-driving vehicles. Perhaps it's just the old school, old fashioned, or just old in me, but I cannot wrap my head around why it is not clear that this is a bad idea, but that is another story. 

Fingers crossed that winter, and full blown snowmobile season will arrive in La Belle Province and elsewhere soon. Be safe out there.

I'm only drinking bottled water from now on when I'm in Quebec, guy with the most sets of keys at the end of the season gets a free trail pass next winter...just understand how much you will be helping them by preventing them from getting back behind the wheel...and how the hell did this idiot get a school bus license??

What could the conversation be?

I'm low on gas.  Is there a station nearby?

My son just got his first snowmobile and I'm showing him the trails!

I was out late last night at Joe's Bar & Grill.  I'm avoiding going by the Police Department!

Is this the way to Tim Horton's?

My wife is in labor and this is the shortest way to the hospital!

Jack & Sandi

You just can’t fix stupid!

This isn't being addressed properly...and we are missing a great opportunity here...we have all these people lined up against us and this sport we love..trying to extort money, close trails...and come up with more restrictive regulations ...all the time.... FCMQ should have a reciprocal policy...get caught with your car or truck on our maintained trail system and the fine is 100$ a foot for every foot you are in on the trail...plus a 1000$ minimum recovery fee...this money goes to the nearest club that grooms or goes towards bridge and trail maintenance....only seems fair...and it should also count towards you drivers license and insurance costs....and if you are a school bus driver the fees are doubled