We roll again

Waking up at Le Montagnais in Chicoutimi this a.m.

boy it was some kind of fun getting the machines in here last night

we rode around the lake yesterday and it was quite an experience. Would go on conditions ranging from 8.5-9 and back to 2-2.5 in a blink of an eye and just constantly kept changing all day. And it wasn’t t just woods were good and fields bad as some fields were mint and others long patches of snirt. In any event it was a good day. Like most places they NEED a more snow. It was nice waking up to this awhile ago. We are heading off to Windigo for the night and will update conditions at the 22

IMG_8838.jpeg

2 hours ago, smclelan said:

Certainly on my top three list for Pourvoiries.

Awesome in the summer too, let’s doo it this year.  Outfitter tour by SxS

CE112850-F638-4F43-8CCC-18AA29B21A57.jpeg

Edited by Je me souviens

Having coffee at the camp and waiting for the boys to wake up. We finish our trip today with a quick 80 mile run back to the truck in Mattawin. Just shy of 1400 mi. For the week. All in all it was a great run albeit some challenging sections here and there. No breakdowns, no mishaps and we all stayed on our seats and out of the ding weeds.

So good to ne back in the land of the snowmobile. Now the load up and long journey back home……ughhhh

i leave you with some pictures yesterday of the little church 200 ft north of the Manoune “B” (I think) dam on the 345 trail heading to Kanawata.

they have been constructing this little church for the last couple years and it now looks 99% finished. It truly is beautiful and someone put a lot of time and money into it. A MUST see whether you’re a religious person or not. 
The chapel is named after Saint Kateri Tekakwitha who was the first female Native American ordained as a saint in Canada back in the late 1600”s and the chapel is dedicated to “ Benny Petiquay” which one would assume was a local native from the area. I hope to hear his life story someday but it’s kinda hard to find a local around to ask. Every time I come through no one is there but surely someone looks after the place.

IMG_8860.jpeg