Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray where are you? Did you guys ride all the way to the HS before the rain or did you stop?

Andy

Hi Andy,

Last night we stayed at the Quebec Inn.

Woke this morning to warm temps & light rain.

We loaded up & headed out at 8. We dodged the rain & made it back to the HS around 4.

Most of the trails were good.

At Mt Apica I gave a ride to a guy who's sled ran out of gas a few miles down the trail.

Ray

HI All ,

Made it home safe !!!! What a good time. thank you all drinks.gif Jean-Guy Thank You and your club so much what a good time good.gif

CrazySnow !!!!!!

hi john !!

after so many jokes and posts on qr (ha!!ha!!ha!!),it has been great meeting you + brother at the gathering !!

very happy that you enjoyed the week end !!thanks for coming up here !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Hey Guys!

We made it back to Mass!

It was great meeting everyone!

Now I have to try and keep the names and faces straight.

BIG Thanks to Timbo and Thad!! The ride to RDL was Greatly Appreciated.

Jean-Guy Thanks for the perfect Trailz and putting up with my Brothers and I.

Andy, Eddie, Steve and all the others that made the gathering a success and a pleasure, Thank You.

My brothers hat is in Quarantine at the border, once it is cleared for rabis, he can have it back.

JackStraw, my brother says thanks for the grease....??

CrazySnow, It was great meeting you and your brother. Did you ride the rental. Holy Crap it was WAY better than the one I had last year. 1200 here I come.

Trailblazer, Stay OFF the Lakes. Thanks for taking the lead! It made for a more relaxing ride for me.

I had a great time!

Hope to see you guys in an couple weeks at the HI/HS.

Thanks

GutZ

sorry trailblazer ,i had too much in mind yesterday ,great pics !!don t worry ,its not the first time it happen !!

That's ok i'll forgive you.lol. :)

Trailblazer, Stay OFF the Lakes. Thanks for taking the lead! It made for a more relaxing ride for me.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, i tell everyone that snowmobiling is always an adventure, we would have nothing to talk about if it was always peaches'n cream. JG

Jean-Guy

That is a most beautiful sled in front of your most beautiful cabin :-) It lends dignity to the occassion.

:p

timbo

verry happy that you enjoyed the week end !!thanks for coming up here !!

Hey Guys!

We made it back to Mass!

Andy, Eddie, Steve and all the others that made the gathering a success and a pleasure, Thank You.

My brothers hat is in Quarantine at the border, once it is cleared for rabis, he can have it back.

CrazySnow, It was great meeting you and your brother. Did you ride the rental. Holy Crap it was WAY better than the one I had last year. 1200 here I come.

I had a great time!

Thanks

GutZ

Hi GutZ

Glad you found your way safely back to the du Vallon :pardon: Enjoyed talking with you on the ride to RDL. Hope to see you on the trails later this season.

timbo

Hey Guys!

We made it back to Mass!

I had a great time!

Thanks

GutZ

hi gutz !!

like the others ,thanks to you and brothers for coming up here for the gathering.after so many posts on qr ,great to see you in person !!

jean-guy

hi timbo !!

first of all ,might have troubles with translation ,but you re wise enough to understand !!

sure !!great pic with the polaris in front of my camp !!

......but ,based on what you do for a living ,in the back of your mind,you know for sure ,that it would have given more value to my property with a ''doo '' in front of my camp !!! :p .....ha!!ha!!ha!!

thanks to you and thad for coming up here in the matapedia valley!! sorry ,can t remember if you had some more friends with you !!

Hi Everyone,

Sandi and I are back in CT. We arrived last night safe and sound.

Thanks to all who made this such a success. It was good to meet so many Quebec Riders and put faces to names.

When is the next adventure?

Trail 5 and 35 were groomed before the rain came. When we left Motel Berniers Tuesday morning in the truck, there was light rain. We drove out of it pretty quick. The trails should be OK but will need a little snow for lubrication.

Drummondville and south the snow was noticeably less.

Jack & Sandi :drinks:

Hi Groomer. Thanks for taking us to your camp. Sandi loved the great powder ride!

Jack & Sandi

hi jack + sandi !!

it has been a pleasure to show you all my camp.well ,very happy for her if she liked the powder !!

thats my kind or riding !!.....specially on the way back down to the groomed trail for the lake 8 miles!!just wooooooow !!!the trail for the lake has been always my favorite since i ride sleds !!

thanks to both of you for coming up here !!

jean-guy

gifts i received saturday afternoon when we came back from my camp at motel du vallon !!

the '' plate '' from trailblazer .you can t see the deepness of the letters ,but about half an inch.its all ,aluminum !!very nice !!

thanks again jean-guy !!

the cap : by john ( crazysnow ) .he made it himself !!just awesome !!!

thanks again john !!

...and thanks to all for the pic in the frame !!taken by steven( smclelan ) when we climbed mount richardson in the gaspesie park, back in september !!

awesome choice !! why ??

because you can see myself in all my elements :

mountains /forest /hiking ....camera on the ground and a little beverage to appreciate the scenery of the gaspesie park while resting !!!

honestly ,i almost paralyzed on the chair at the vallon !!

merci a tous !!

thank you all !!

hi timbo !!

great pic with the polaris in front of my camp !!

......but ,based on what you do for a living ,in the back of your mind,you know for sure ,that it would have given more value to my property with a ''doo '' in front of my camp !!! :p .....ha!!ha!!ha!!

My friend there is nothing lost in the translation, you are a true diplomat. You have a good eye and can see a pretty picture but have clearly identified

what real value would look like!

Salute My Friend

:rofl::rofl:

:drinks:

My friend there is nothing lost in the translation, you are a true diplomat. You have a good eye and can see a pretty picture but have clearly identified

what real value would look like!

Salute My Friend

:rofl::rofl:

ha!!ha!! thanks for the reply !!

back in 91 ,when my friends started to come at my camp for moose hunting ,they 've always told me that i was nt speaking much,but i was speaking ,i was making a lots of ''echoes ''!!

ha!!ha!!!

Love the cap Groomer !

Its been great reading all the posts and seeing all the pictures - glad you all had a great time

Gary

hi gary !!

like it a lot too !!...and everything ,i ve been spoiled a lot !!i ll remember that for a long time !!

can t remember exactly ,on the friday night at the clubhouse ,andy made a speech in front of the members .he was seating next to me at the table.so ,i can t remember if it was him ,but someone told me (if i remember well ) you should do a speech, i remember saying ,i can t ,way too shy....and i heard ,will make him talk tomorrow !!

so,with what happened at the motel saturday afternoon (gifts) ,i was feeling that i had no choices to do a speech at the clubhouse during the night .so, after supper i was feeling a bit ''squeeze'',ha!!ha!! ,i laugh ,but not too funny.

so ,smclelan was seating next to me in the kitchen and i asked him ,''should i do a speech ''...i think i remember ,he said ,would you like to do one ??? not even time to reply !!

he stood up like lightning in front of everyone and i don t even remember what he said :something like ,jean-guy would like to say a few words ....

right there ,i was squeezed ,had no choices to go !!ha!!ha!!ha!

i stood up to go toward steven ,but it took 3 or 4 attemps before starting talking.i could nt stop laughing and always wanted to go back to my table !! great laughs !!

i think someone asked if it was the most sleds at the camp during the gathering .

last time ,i ve seen that much sleds ,back in 79 .my had organised a rally there !!

we had a snowmobile club back then.our clubhouse was right in front of the z e c gate ,just next to the causapscal river .

about 1.5 miles after i took the lead to go to my camp !!

pic of the old camp.must be 88-89 !!

jean-guy

gifts i received saturday afternoon when we came back from my camp at motel du vallon !!

the '' plate '' from trailblazer .you can t see the deepness of the letters ,but about half an inch.its all ,aluminum !!very nice !!

thanks again jean-guy !!

thanks again john !!

...and thanks to all for the pic in the frame !!taken by steven( smclelan ) when we climbed mount richardson in the gaspesie park, back in september !!

awesome choice !! why ??

mountains /forest /hiking ....camera on the ground and a little beverage to appreciate the scenery of the gaspesie park while resting !!!

merci a tous !!

thank you all !!

Hi Jean-Guy,

Thank you so much !!!! i have a lot of nice pictures but i'm having problems posting them when I figure it out will post !!!!

it's driving me crazy !!!!

Hey Guys!

We made it back to Mass!

I had a great time!

Thanks

GutZ

Hi Gutz,

thank you and your brother so much for the shield it help me so much the next day good.gif was really nice to ride with you guys !!!!! lots of fun lol.giflol.gif

thanks again jean-guy !!

thanks again john !!

awesome choice !! why ??

merci a tous !!

thank you all !!

Dam !!! that's a nice HAT !!!!!! lol lol.giflol.giflol.gif

jackstraw : great meeting you again at the clubhouse with phil - eric and scranton 1 !!...once again ,thanks for everythings !!

Groomer: It was a pleasure to see you again. It is an great pleasure to come to your clubhouse and town, god willing I will be back. Hope you enjoy your gifts...

Andyman & Steven thanks for your efforts in making this Gathering happen.

It was a pleasure to meet everyone...

Phil