Andyman heads out to Pasture!

Andyman

Well today is my last regular shift as an Air Traffic Controller and I am joining the ranks of the retired. God willing I can keep my health and enjoy many more years on the trails. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Franconia in July.

Andy

Top pic is the helmet I prefer to wear and the one I started with 35 years ago! LOL

post-14-0-23746200-1338297331_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-09603200-1338297228_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andyman

Well today is my last regular shift as an Air Traffic Controller and I am joining the ranks of the retired. God willing I can keep my health and enjoy many more years on the trails. Looking forward to seeing everyone in Franconia in July.

Andy

Top pic is the helmet I prefer to wear and the one I started with 35 years ago! LOL

Wow!!! Well i don't know who's sexier here the guy in the black tites with the long hose or that beautiful Canadair CT 114, way da go Andy you made to ritirement, congrats :drinks: Enjoy yourself and stay out of trouble. Ha ha ha.

Must have been a real trip in that bird.

Andy

Congratulations Andy!! Wow!! Great picture of you with the plane! I didn't know you were old enough to retire!! I guess you will have lots of time to snowmobile now! Have a wonderful summer!

Linda

Congrats!

If you get bored, my brothers have some sled projects that "Need" to get done? LOL

Enjoy all the Free Time!!

GutZ

if you did not spend so much time on here.. maybe you can fix my sled befor it gets cold out? :p

if you did not spend so much time on here.. maybe you can fix my sled befor it gets cold out? :p

Your interests sound vaguely familiar.....Bill Murray in Stripes?

Which bro is this?

I'll take a guess.....Long Hair?

Your interests sound vaguely familiar.....Bill Murray in Stripes?

Which bro is this?

I'll take a guess.....Long Hair?

You don't see all the lights on the sled in the Avatar?

GutZ

If you guys didn't want custom Titanium Tube Chassis XP Turbos..... With One Off Paint Schemes.....

Congratulations Andy! All the best to you in your retirement. Looking forward to the next time we meet. Hopefully in Franconia.

Shane

Life is good in the pasture, amigo. Just avoid the cow pies when you can, or alternatively, only ride when it's cold and there is snow on the ground.

All the best to you and Lisa as you while away your idle hours.

timbo

ps.

I hope that someday I too may savour the delights of retirement.

Life is good in the pasture, amigo. Just avoid the cow pies when you can, or alternatively, only ride when it's cold and there is snow on the ground.

All the best to you and Lisa as you while away your idle hours.

timbo

ps.

I hope that someday I too may savour the delights of retirement.

Hi Timbo!

Realtors don't "retire"...we 'expire'!!

LOL

Linda

But they can then be "Relisted" as a "Fixer-Upper" or "Handyman Special"

LOL

Gutz

Now that had me laughing! Good one Gutz!!