Mont Valin December 5-8th ish?

lindasledgirl

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Linda! You took the Spa and mud bath package.... :p

Seems you took bad habits from yours atv rides :acute:

I hope all is fine and you are having a great time. Thanks again for all the pics (keep them coming!!)

:drinks:

Alain

Edited by towing

Mike Rider, we have an ace 900 expedition with us, The owner is very happy with it. Right now running it fairly hard it is getting 14 to 16 mpg. It has a top end of 82 on gps. Very impressive low end torque and very quiet.

Today we road through the bush to Forestville and back for a 250 mile ride, like late december riding conditons. We noticed the both Longue river and Forestville have been out on trail 3 and broken out their trails with the groomers. Very good early riding

Great riding condtions today
post-197-0-07721300-1386464384_thumb.jpg

Trail 3 groomed in Forestville

post-197-0-67892700-1386464397_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-34944000-1386464551_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-20657100-1386464611_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-76102300-1386464699_thumb.jpg

Great pictures Roadrunner!! I am sorry we didn't get together!!

Its been a great trip!!

We did 750 km as and a thousand laughs!

All warmed up for riding season!

We did get a picture of the trailer...I will post when I get home.

Seems I am on dishes again for having landed in that water hole yesterday lol

Next year....

Lindasledgirl

Thanks everyone for your messages!!

We had a fantastic time and look forward to the gathering!!

Pictures soon!

Linda

post-875-0-95454000-1386467134_thumb.jpg

post-875-0-84995900-1386467188_thumb.jpg

Look'n good guys and gal, wish I was there sharing trails.

BTW why is Linda sending pics to Groomer to post?

Keep'm coming in any case, it's physicicking me out.

JG, Linda take's photos with i phone then sends them directly to Groomer, he is sitting at desk and can play around and attach them here, much easier

attachicon.gifIMG_20131206_194952.jpg

Trails were perfect except for one little hole!

Linda we had a similar experience on our way to the Gathering in Causapscal a couple years back crossing a small lake at night. We hit the gas, skipped across and took our bath at the hotel. LOL

I hope there was no water damage to the sled and more importantly I hope you were not traumatized by the event. A water experience can scare the

heck out've ya.

Stay dry

JG

Pipe man we lost an expedition transmission, a motor issue with a a 2012 freeride, and a broken rear clutch spring on a 1200 expedition 2013. The same expedition lost a front shock today.

A great ride today to sacre coure and back in the am and a northern run in the PM. 280 miles today

Hi Skidooccio!!

We stayed at Passion and rode loops each day. We did 750+km in the 3 days. There is lots of riding there!! Just go! You won't be sorry you went. Make sure to go to La Chappelle for lunch!

Have fun!

Linda

Roadrunner, so sorry I missed meeting you! We did come by the trailer and take some pics though! I won't put the one up of me driving the truck, my hair was a mess!

I hope you had a great trip!

Linda

Hey Linda,

Didn't we just see a pic of you like that on your 4 wheeler ATV a few weeks ago? Glad all is well & that you are all having fun! Wish I was there also! John......you're getting too good with photoshop!

Best,

Tom

Hey Tom,

Well you did yes, seems everyone thinks its fun to leave the old woman to cross last! lol The hole got bigger and bigger and deeper and colder. The funniest part was when skidoo420 tried to help me across it jumping from one floating ice piece to the shore...hopefully there are no pictures of that graceful move. Lets just say it reminded me of those seal movies of alaska...the ones where the seal slides off the edge of the snow on its belly and goes in the water!

All good though, Eddie and John suggested I pee in my suit to keep warm as we were about 2 hours back to camp! Lucky for me the guy at the gas station at the pumps (who spoke a little english) understood that I was looking for DISH soap! Another customer in the store explained as he looked down and could see pine boughs in my boots and leaves stuck to my suit that it was perhaps LAUNDRY soap I was looking for.

Oh well, I did the laundry, made dinner, drank some wine and then I think someone said they could hear snoring in my room! BUT I never complained and I made it.

It was getting a little boring riding all the perfect snow trails, we had to throw in some adventure....and who better than me for that! lol

Don't miss it next year! Remember, as my buddies Gary and Ivan taught me, "just go, Valin never lets you down' and she sure didn't!

Lindasledgirl

Linda we had a similar experience on our way to the Gathering in Causapscal a couple years back crossing a small lake at night. We hit the gas, skipped across and took our bath at the hotel. LOL

I hope there was no water damage to the sled and more importantly I hope you were not traumatized by the event. A water experience can scare the

heck out've ya.

Stay dry

JG

Hi Trailblazer,

This was a pine bough filled hole, it was not a little lake, I can 'water skip'. Defiantly I went through the middle not the left side, made a wrong choice. But all good! I had a great team with me and we got it out.

Took the sled in on my way home (4 hours from home actually is my mechanic) and they pulled the clutch apart and checked it out...NO CHARGE! Worked out perfectly becuase Snowfarmer offered me a place to stay on my way back and I knew it was his 50th bday in the morning...so....how perfect is that!

Try to be ready for next year JG, it sure takes the pressure off of Christmas...I am ready to clean, bake, wrap, shop and do all that mom/grandma/wife/sister/ stuff that I have to do over the next two weeks.

Cheers!

Lindasledgirl