Maine and New Brunswick free trail weekend .

crazysnow

You itching to ride there Cowboy?

Shit !!! I'm going Crazy. Would really like to do something different this year and the free weekends would help out with the trail passes

And so far the North east looks like the best snow so far. Need to break in the new 4 stroke ! Lol

New 4-Stroke?

Doo, Yamaha , Cat?

GutZ

GutZ. Doo all the Way. 1200 renegade X

Doo has never let be stranded yet ..... Can't speak for everybody .. just my personal experience .. See what the 4 stroke world brings me .. Hoping lots of Riding. Looking forward to NOT carrying 2 gallons of oil on A long saddle big trip . Hope to see you and the & the Guys this Winter. Think Snow. Crazy.

Doo has never let be stranded yet ..... Can't speak for everybody .. just my personal experience .. See what the 4 stroke world brings me .. Hoping lots of Riding. Looking forward to NOT carrying 2 gallons of oil on A long saddle big trip . Hope to see you and the & the Guys this Winter. Think Snow. Crazy.

Nice! Welcome to the 4 stroke world. Bo regrets with mine.

I have 30,000km on my 1200, one of my favorite sleds for sure. When I replace it next year it will likely be another 1200. Never having to carry oil is one of the big things I like.

Nice looking sled John,

What color did you choose?

I've been thinking about going over to the dark side lately, spring check.

Renegade X or X-RS, hmmm 1200 or 800.

It's to bad they limited to one Province and two states for the free weekend.

Hoping to ride there one year. Also never been to Tug Hill or Old Forge and would love to go there as well.

Fozzy

You would be very disappointed with Tug and more so with Old Forge.

Phil

Maybe someone can add some light to this, but the several times I've ridden through New Brunswick I have found so-so grooming and not much for scenery.

The Maine section by new Brunswick (Aroostook County) is renowned for being good, but from experience it doesn't match Quebec.

mike

Edited by mikerider

It's to bad they limited to one Province and two states for the free weekend.

Hoping to ride there one year. Also never been to Tug Hill or Old Forge and would love to go there as well.

Sorry to keep the stray off-topic here, but imagine my surprise years ago when there was a late Quebec season and we rounded up a bunch of guys to romp Tug Hill & Old Forge for our first time, and the one-and-only Iceman who leads us all in crying himself to sleep during non sledding months said "Yeahhh, you go ahead, everyone should ride there, once", not that he meant us any harm, just that he knew our love of QC would be heightened, and so it was.

Thats an understatement!

By the way John she's a beauty, you are gonna love it! Wait till you actually get a chance to ride it!

Thanks Jim. Fozzy don't do it this year. Only if you like getting beat up 2x Not only will the trails beat you up but the Canadian dollar in the US right now is shit. With the US dollar looking so good in Canada this year it's all CA for me :) just tell them to make more snow please. Lol. Later Crazy Edited by crazysnow

John, Nice looking sled! Comments about Old Forge riding having rode there many years ago......too crowded especially on weekends.....trails are like bob sled runs with high banks and lots of blind turns. A lot of people from Pennsylvania and surrounding areas head there because they almost always have snow, but the trails especially to restaurants/taverns get beaten down to dirt. Compared to Canada.....well there is no comparison imo. Maybe some more snow for QC this weekend? Lets hope.

John, are you trailering all the way to new Brunswick...or unloading in Maine? Looks like an 800 mile trek. I trailered to Northern Maine near Fort Kent years ago. Long drive but ya gotta go where the good snow is.

John, are you trailering all the way to new Brunswick...or unloading in Maine? Looks like an 800 mile trek. I trailered to Northern Maine near Fort Kent years ago. Long drive but ya gotta go where the good snow is.

Rick, No way don't want to trailer that far to NB still nothing in stone. Somewhere in central Maine would be nice. We need another good storm and cold. I'm still waiting on the sideline. Ready to Rock & Roll when it's all set up.

Rick, No way don't want to trailer that far to NB still nothing in stone. Somewhere in central Maine would be nice. We need another good storm and cold. I'm still waiting on the sideline. Ready to Rock & Roll when it's all set up.

Smart man, It's not time yet. Sure there are places to get some miles but the real riding is yet to start. Patience. Patience.

Save the bullets for Feb/March.

Like Don says.....patience......Grasshopper

Wanna ride with you this year Crazy, need to make some heavy duty decisions for a snow check.