Trail Conditions 2016

Saguenay Bill

Good evening Saguenay Bill. It was a pleasure to meet your wife & yourself, and of course Pepper.

I wanted to thank you again for the courtesy & spectacular advice you provided during our recent stay. Your knowledge of the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean trail system, near & far accompanied with your explicit directions allowed us to explore many miles of well groomed trails covered by more than an adequate amount of snow. We concur with you that the region is paradise. We are grateful you encouraged us to visit.

The local snowmobile club and the Delta Hotel are fortunate you have the personality you do. As no matter where we stopped, whether it was a relais or on the side of the trail, many, if not all people we conversed with, after learning we were staying at the Delta Hotel inquired if we had met you and or asked us to say hello to you on their behalf. No doubt you have left a positive impression on many traveling snowmobilers.

Rest assured we will return - maybe sooner rather than later :good: , and this is in part directly related to your interaction with us.

Till next time, stay safe.

Paddy O & company. :drinks:

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just returned from a week stay at the Delta. If you are thinking of going - do it.

The trails are great ! Grooming every night. As Bill would say "don't get no better".

Great pics Snowcrazed,made my morning,wishing I was still there.

Driving home yesterday am. 83, 383 & 23 in Le'tappe were all fresh groomed.

It was good to see many familiar Quebec rider faces & meet some new ones.

You guys & gals are truly a good bunch. Nice riding with you.

Deano

Just returned from a week stay at the Delta. If you are thinking of going - do it.

The trails are great ! Grooming every night. As Bill would say "don't get no better".

Deano

It was good to see you again Deano. It has been a few years.

Jack & Sandi

Deano

it was great to see you again Deano been far to long since we last saw you. Glad you got home safe. All the best

Gary and Pat

Quebec hospitality at it's finest for sure. I have a 2015 Ski-Doo with the newer dess key. I went out to start my sled an the "check key" came on. Wiggled the key, tried restart, nothing. I had a spare key I tried same thing, would start but not move. Back inside the relais Bill already had the wheels in motion to get help. 2 guys came out, they spoke very little English, I speak very little French, but we were able to communicate. After about 20 minutes, and in -6 F temps we headed back inside. They were not able to fix the problem but started to make phone calls. After about another 20 minutes I was informed that the local dealership would be closing at noon (it was now about 11:45), and then the mechanic would bring the computer to my sled. Are you kidding me? Shortly after noon the mechanic, with his young son, show up. We went out to the sled, he hooked up the computer to sled and with in 5 minutes the sled was running. Unbelievable! I don't know where to begin to thank all, We figured at least 12 people were involved to get me back on the trail. I don't know names, but I'll be forever grateful to all involved. Thanks to Bill, Jack, Sandy and Dave for there help and patience. Thanks to the relais owner for his help, the 2 guys who helped diagnose the problem, the young gal who came and told me the computer was on the way and of course the mechanic. And to anybody else I missed, Thank You! That's why I've been riding in Quebec since 1996, the trails are the best, but the people are even better.

Quebec hospitality at it's finest for sure. I have a 2015 Ski-Doo with the newer dess key. I went out to start my sled an the "check key" came on. Wiggled the key, tried restart, nothing. I had a spare key I tried same thing, would start but not move. Back inside the relais Bill already had the wheels in motion to get help. 2 guys came out, they spoke very little English, I speak very little French, but we were able to communicate. After about 20 minutes, and in -6 F temps we headed back inside. They were not able to fix the problem but started to make phone calls. After about another 20 minutes I was informed that the local dealership would be closing at noon (it was now about 11:45), and then the mechanic would bring the computer to my sled. Are you kidding me? Shortly after noon the mechanic, with his young son, show up. We went out to the sled, he hooked up the computer to sled and with in 5 minutes the sled was running. Unbelievable! I don't know where to begin to thank all, We figured at least 12 people were involved to get me back on the trail. I don't know names, but I'll be forever grateful to all involved. Thanks to Bill, Jack, Sandy and Dave for there help and patience. Thanks to the relais owner for his help, the 2 guys who helped diagnose the problem, the young gal who came and told me the computer was on the way and of course the mechanic. And to anybody else I missed, Thank You! That's why I've been riding in Quebec since 1996, the trails are the best, but the people are even better.

:drinks:

Definitely when we needed help two weeks ago there was no mechanic in on Saturday but they let us use their shop and tools for free. The Quebec people are the best.

Wow that is impressive. Just shows how much sledding means to Quebec. Have to love this Provence and glad to say I was born and raised here.

Today we went up to L Etape, 200 mile round trip on very nice trails.

attachicon.gifGateway to Lac St Jean.jpg

My odometer today

attachicon.gif22,000 miles.jpg

Congrats Bill I know the motor is solid, 4 strokes have changed the game.