That time of year

Saguenay Bill

Auberge Presbytre

Great stop owners and staff very friendly

Shout out to the lovely Caroline behind the bar

Great place...........Bobler and I and a couple more showed up there one night at about 10pm after we ran out of snow heading to the HI...................Owners welcomed us, served us cold beers and dinner and provided rooms. We were the only ones there and they were, as always, great Quebecers.........:bc:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great place...........Bobler and I and a couple more showed up there one night at about 10pm after we ran out of snow heading to the HI...................Owners welcomed us, served us cold beers and dinner and provided rooms. We were the only ones there and they were, as always, great Quebecers.........:bc:

Pulled up there after coming up from Lake Eduard through blinding snowstorm at about 10PM & was welcomed & treated like a King. Great Hospitality Highly recommend to stop & visit.

I don't know about that but I believe it is a few miles before the trapper trail that starts up in Les Escoumins..........................I think

Your wrong grasshopper, thats was taken just before the trail from claremont(sp) to lac st jean

Bill this is a tough one. The trail is not on the map.

Grandduc.jpg

Grandduc2.jpg

You are right but it does have signs off of 383. Trail is groomed for about 1 mile then you just follow the signs. Mike and I saw 5-6 sleds coming down a little trail across the street from this place. We decided to follow the tracks of the sleds but going were they had come from. About 3-4 miles we came to a big lake with homes around it. We crossed the lake, ran out of tracks, backed tracked to the point we got on the lake. There was a snow covered road, we took it and ened up on road #172. Couldn't find a trail so we backed tracked to 383. Get day of exploring. Year before we started for the restaurant but the trail was closed. A local guy was going to take us there after we had ridden down the Saguenay.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,:D .

what a great pics thread you have here :good:

I try one...

IMGP3004Large.jpg

:drinks:

Alain

This is La Cache on trail 595.

Hey Alain

Good to see you back

You are freaking fast GT Rider !!!! and right :good: ... I was thinking it would be an hard one :pardon: I will be back with an other try soon.. B)

Good to see you too artcat900 and all of you that keep the forum alive in the summer :good:

:drinks: Alain