Team Vermont traveling again

dooright

Awesomeness here at Pouvoirie La Dore. 
Stephane taking me in the morning to show me route back to La Dore using the Branche West orange trail. 

plus a tour of the property here. Great people. 

The driveway out is a plowed road, then more plowed road until you hit the very nicely private/secondary trail into LaDore if you don’t take the  93 option 😏

Edited by markusvt

21 hours ago, dooright said:

“We did stop off at Camp de Casey  to use there wifi real quick”

you guys must be extra special!!!!!!

BTW… the drone pics of the Gouin are fan fuc;@i$g tastic !

still have a couple laying around and flew RC Heli’s for quite a long time. Been out of it for quite a few years now. Not a good “old man’s “ game.

way too much coordination needed 

Ran cross lots from Gouin to pourvoirie La Dore (iceman's oasis)  about a hundred miles each way for lunch  . Snowing almost all day with the temperature dropping 30°f during the day  . Wicked windy as noted in another post . 

So yes  , Back at Barrage Gouin for tonight.  Full house of 27 riders here ..  Jonny say first time this season full for them  ! 

Wake up to -20°f here at Windigo with a full moon hanging in the west sky .  Say Salute to our good friends  Iceman , Snohorse, HH-Moose, Mar"K" and Phil-2 .. memorable times with like minded friends 🙂.    Rolled out west to Waymo for fuel,  off to Camp de Casey for lunch and WiFi.  Repo for a splash of Dino-Bones then Mattawin to the trucks n back to Vermont.  Trails were pretty much the typical this season  ... good , bad,  ugly  .. but I'd do it all over again  😄

Let's all hope the 10 day forecast isn't as bad as it looks  ... 

Grab it while ya can Mes amis !

Edited by dooright

Always fun hooking up with fellow Quebecriders out in the bush. Iceman runs with an amazing crew. Windigo never disappoints. Plenty of snow up there. It’s just the access points are dissolving fast. A little creativity and there’s a lot of riding to be had still.

IMG_8213.jpeg

IMG_8212.jpeg

IMG_8200.jpeg

Edited by markusvt