Gathering Run.

crazysnow

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you are on the trail!! I have been waiting for a post!!

We met up with Towing today and enjoyed lunch with him and his wife. He showed us where we should ride and we hope to get out tomorrow! Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!!

Linda

Crazysnow,Hope you guys have scratchers for the freeze.They will save your sleds slides and cool them down. Last year my wife and I rode with some friends on a trip. Her attak and my 163 were full of snow and the other sleds had water and almost no snow.KEEP THE PICS CUMMIN. JACK

One sled broken jackshaft bearing/chaincase. Got a ride for sled to la tuque tomorrow morning in a pickup. Anyone nearby with a trailer that can hold two sleds?

One sled broken jackshaft bearing/chaincase. Got a ride for sled to la tuque tomorrow morning in a pickup. Anyone nearby with a trailer that can hold two sleds?

Sounds like a bad start to the trip Shane, hopefully you guys can get back on track

Phil is taking sled in a pickup to dealer in La Tuque for hopefully complete repair. Rest of us going north to Roberval and south to Lac Edouard. Hopefully meet Phil in Lac Edouard tomorrow night, if sled not done we will meet him in La Tuque and go from there. It's all part of the adventure!

Phil is taking sled in a pickup to dealer in La Tuque for hopefully complete repair. Rest of us going north to Roberval and south to Lac Edouard. Hopefully meet Phil in Lac Edouard tomorrow night, if sled not done we will meet him in La Tuque and go from there. It's all part of the adventure!

Part of the adventure for sure been there done that. One thing for sure stuff like that you never forget!

Let me know if we can help. 2 shorties maybe...... one sled for sure.

GutZ