Mont Valin December 5-8th ish?

lindasledgirl

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got 200 miles on today, despite having three of the seven sleds go down to disabling mechanical issues. Trails are hard from the sleet and rain yesterday and cool temps today, off trail is crusty in places and powder in higher more northern elevations. Over all a great first day of riding

Good thing we brought a few spare sleds!

Here are a couple of pics. Enjoy RR

post-197-0-70204400-1386367121_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-82423100-1386367168_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-40597200-1386367223_thumb.jpg

post-197-0-30261200-1386367252_thumb.jpg

Looks like the boys from Cains Quest are there! Linda and Crazysnow, try and hook up with these lads when you're up there. I can't remember his name but went by Early Rider years ago. He has a lot of knowledge of some great off trail places to go up there. Wish I was up there!

Lol, it's Friday and have had a few. Just read my most and noticed the over use of "there" lol.

Looks like the boys from Cains Quest are there! Linda and Crazysnow, try and hook up with these lads when you're up there. I can't remember his name but went by Early Rider years ago. He has a lot of knowledge of some great off trail places to go up there. Wish I was up there!

Lol, it's Friday and have had a few. Just read my most and noticed the over use of "there" lol.

Rob Gardner -- earlyrider

We got 200 miles on today, despite having three of the seven sleds go down to disabling mechanical issues. Trails are hard from the sleet and rain yesterday and cool temps today, off trail is crusty in places and powder in higher more northern elevations. Over all a great first day of riding

Good thing we brought a few spare sleds!

Here are a couple of pics. Enjoy RR

Hi Roadrunner!

We went this morning to your trailer.

Tell me where and when.We will be there. Tomorrow is my last day here!

We have great coffee and bacon and eggs and all the fixins #25 at Passion

Linda

!

Linda we are heading east in the morning towards Forestville we may miss you this time the breakfast sounds good. Next time for sure. Sounds like you had a great time, best regards RR

Linda we are heading east in the morning towards Forestville we may miss you this time the breakfast sounds good. Next time for sure. Sounds like you had a great time, best regards RR

Linda incase you missed it I think RR is headed east towards Forestville

Linda, great pics. Hope everything is okay after that water hole. BTW, head east toward Foretville to find RR. LOL! Safe travels home.

attachicon.gifIMG_20131206_194952.jpg

Trails were perfect except for one little hole!

Hey Linda,

Didn't we just see a pic of you like that on your 4 wheeler ATV a few weeks ago? Glad all is well & that you are all having fun! Wish I was there also! John......you're getting too good with photoshop!

Best,

Tom