Where am I?

smclelan

9 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

DSC00561.jpg

Looks like the winter road across the lake in Cabano, which is south of Riviere du Loup.

Supposedly in this area SkiDoo has a secret test sight for future sleds. Have yet to be able to find any info about it or its exact location. 

1 minute ago, mikerider said:

Looks like the winter road across the lake in Cabano, which is south of Riviere du Loup.

Supposedly in this area SkiDoo has a secret test sight for future sleds. Have yet to be able to find any info about it or its exact location. 

you are right Mike!!

45 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

I passed through this Canadian Town on my motorcycle 2 years ago, some of our friends or moderators north of the border may recognize it.

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

45 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

I passed through this Canadian Town on my motorcycle 2 years ago, some of our friends or moderators north of the border may recognize it.

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

Bob,

l’m sure that is Lunenburg, Nova Scotia.

My father-in-law grew up in Bridgewater just down the road. We visited there couple summers ago on our Spyder tour. 

The Cabot Trail, rest of Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island sure makes for enjoyable motorcycle touring.

Edited by Fuse6

You are right and it sounds like you did the same loop we did, we did the whole tour you mentioned in 11 days, it was 75 every day, sunny and it never rained, amazing trip, we followed it up by going home thru northern New Brunswick and western Maine then NH and VT on the way back to Mass. 2100 miles!! We went over on the fast cat from Portland Maine to Yarmouth, beautiful country.

2 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

Times up Dooright, you got to tell us where this one is😊

It's Roselins !     Located about 20 miles east of Obedjiwan. Basically between Barrage Gouin and Obedjiwan. A awesome native meal of fish just netted out of the Gouin out front. Everything is made , grown  picked local , even the flour for the biscuits was hand ground .

Screenshot_20201230-183036_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201230-183007_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201228-214102_Gallery.jpg

1 minute ago, dooright said:

It's Roselins !     Located about 20 miles east of Obedjiwan. Basically between Barrage Gouin and Obedjiwan. A awesome native meal of fish just netted out of the Gouin out front. Everything is made , grown  picked local , even the flour for the biscuits was hand ground .

Screenshot_20201230-183036_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201230-183007_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201228-214102_Gallery.jpg

I was there last February. Did not recognize the pic.

3 minutes ago, dooright said:

Dooright, thats a good one, I remember you guys mentioning that location last year! 

18 minutes ago, quebec bob said:

maybe 14 years ago...a little further east though.

Stan, the only place I remember 15 minutes out of Hotel universal was that field we were in when your track blew out on day one doing the Gaspie, I understand you probably try hard to forget that, LOL!!