Long-Awaited Season Opener 2022!

Florida Snowman

get off that ''RED BULL'' crap man!!! there are farm animals showing up in your photo's lol,lol,i'm leaving Temiscaming friday morning heading for Meekos,keep in touch,maybe our path's will cross, safe travel's my friend enjoy😉

Edited by blackjack1

22 minutes ago, blackjack1 said:

there are farm animals showing up in your photo's lol

Seriously, what body-snatchers have abducted our buddy Florida Snowman and replaced him with someone that stops to take pictures?!

Day 6:  Tuesday Feb 8

Woke up to 18° F and heavy overcast. Going to be some snow today! Looked at iMotoneige and decided I should change the name of this trip to the DEEP PURPLE REUNION TOUR! Looks like our entire ride today has been groomed overnight except for a short section north of Mont Apica which had been groomed only yesterday. Loaded up the sleds and pulled out at 8:45 AM. Took gas towards town since there is no longer gas at the Yamaha dealer and then headed north on TQ23. This trail has been on my top 10 list for many years and today did not disappoint! This is snowmobiling at its greatest! Took gas and a quick snack in Le Tape and continued north. Had the pleasure of riding the BILL TRAIL in honor of our great ambassador, friend and mentor Bill McFarlane. Speaking for myself and many others we love you Bill and dearly miss you on QuebecRider! Your contribution to this great sport over many decades is indeed monumental! Pulled into a Auberge des Battures at 4:45 PM. Had an incredible dinner with fantastic food. I’ve always wanted to get to this place and tonight was the night.

217 miles

Edited by Florida Snowman

2 hours ago, Florida Snowman said:

Pulled into a Auberge des Battures at 4:45 PM. Had an incredible dinner with fantastic food. I’ve always wanted to get to this place and tonight was the night.

Where is this? By Alma? Yes?

24 minutes ago, Florida Snowman said:

No. It’s further down the Saguenay. South of La Baie. On the Baie-des-Ha! Ha!

Great views & food!

Yes ok now i got it

ok i did have lunch there once i think

5 hours ago, Florida Snowman said:

Day6:  Tuesday Feb 8

headed north on TQ23. This trail has been on my top 10 list for many years and today did not disappoint! This is snowmobiling at its greatest!

When it's good ,it's good. Try that trail about 3:30 on a Saturday  afternoon heading back down to ST.Raymond and it's ranking will drop for sure.