Friday storm

EastMark

I have no magic crystal ball. But I expect one of the three I listed will light up  right before or right after X-Mas.  Many, many years ago I went looking for a place to try out the new sled in  mid December.  Drove hundreds of miles and Amqui was groomed in all directions.

From

Club Sportif Populaire du Bas St Laurent

Conditions de sentiers le 20 décembre.
Sentiers sont toujours fermés.
Les surfaceuses ont circulé aujourd’hui  et poursuivrons leur travail dans les prochaines jours.
Contrairement à ce que l’on peut penser, le sol n’est pas gelé et de l’eau circule sous la neige à plusieurs endroits.

Des conditions  météorologiques changeantes sont prévues dans les prochains jours pour notre région.  Neige et/ou pluie, un mercure près du point de congélation, nous suivrons l’évolution des conditions de jour en jour. Dès que celles-ci seront favorables pour circuler, il nous fera plaisir d’en faire l’ouverture officielle.

D’ici là, merci de votre patience. Et passez de Joyeuses Fêtes !

Trail conditions on December 20.

Trails are still closed. The surfacers circulated today and will continue their work in the coming days. Contrary to what one might think, the ground is not frozen and water is circulating under the snow in several places.

Changeable weather conditions are expected in the coming days for our region.

Snow and/or rain, mercury close to freezing point, we will follow the evolution of the conditions from day to day. As soon as these are favorable for circulation, we will be happy to make the official opening.

Until then, thank you for your patience. And have a Happy Holidays!

Hey Snowmaster!

we are looking for info update on the new owners. I haven’t been up since Covid. I’m looking forward to getting back to my favorite corner in the dining room by the bar. I understand that Frank is no longer there, who is cooking and waiting on tables? I’m still up here in Big Moose Lake, (near Old Forge), hoping things are getting back to the old norm up there. 

Snappy Hank

Edited by Snappy Hank

1 hour ago, Snappy Hank said:

Hey Snowmaster!

we are looking for info update on the new owners. I haven’t been up since Covid. I’m looking forward to getting back to my favorite corner in the dining room by the bar. I understand that Frank is no longer there, who is cooking and waiting on tables? I’m still up here in Big Moose Lake, (near Old Forge), hoping things are getting back to the old norm up there. 

Snappy Hank

I'll warm your seat up Hank !! Look forward to seeing you up there soon !!

It is why we elected him Mayor right ?

What are you seeing for Quebec ? Hoping to get lucky and hit RDL later next week if it is ready by then.

Maine light snow then rain and wind...snow is holding up better than I had envisioned. Cold temps rolling in within a few hours. 👍

23 minutes ago, iceman said:

so is that pic YOUR driveway or in St Michele ?