Summer to winter

Mrs.Ice

Good day everyone!

I've had to break out my snowmobile  gear lately wearing it  to strike here in Quebec. Yes, I'm a teacher and we'd had a few strikes over the past month. 

I also had to put my summer gear away as winter was slowly settling in. Looking forward to the upcoming snowmobile season, already discussing and making plans on possible rides with lover. 

In the meantime, I wanted to share this close encounter I had on my paddle board. I've been hoping for this for four years. 

11 hours ago, Mrs.Ice said:

Good day everyone!

I've had to break out my snowmobile  gear lately wearing it  to strike here in Quebec. Yes, I'm a teacher and we'd had a few strikes over the past month. 

I also had to put my summer gear away as winter was slowly settling in. Looking forward to the upcoming snowmobile season, already discussing and making plans on possible rides with lover. 

In the meantime, I wanted to share this close encounter I had on my paddle board. I've been hoping for this for four years. 

You’re not kidding “Holy Shit” ! !

That was awesome !

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Winter Solstice & daylight getting longer from here!...

NEW YORK -- With the winter solstice upon us at 10:27 p.m., Thursday and Friday will be our shortest days of the year.

Sunrise occurred at 7:16 a.m. Thursday and will be at the same time Friday. 

The sun will set at 4:31 p.m. Thursday and then at 4:32 p.m. Friday, meaning we only get to enjoy a daylength of 9 hours, 15 minutes and 17 seconds. 

I registered my sled 11 days after the summer solstice. Now the daylight is increasing, and snowmobile season is still a ways off.... 

3 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Happy Winter Solstice & daylight getting longer from here!...

NEW YORK -- With the winter solstice upon us at 10:27 p.m., Thursday and Friday will be our shortest days of the year.

Sunrise occurred at 7:16 a.m. Thursday and will be at the same time Friday. 

The sun will set at 4:31 p.m. Thursday and then at 4:32 p.m. Friday, meaning we only get to enjoy a daylength of 9 hours, 15 minutes and 17 seconds. 

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2023_12/PXL_20231222_101553560.thumb.jpg.32bcd4c4383b8652dbd9a2924b325629.jpg

PXL_20231222_101553560.jpg

Edited by wng-2