Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

First night I've had internet since we left the HS Sat morning. We are in Mont St Pierre tnight. Have had great riding so far. Trails are very good. Staying tomorrow night in New Richmond, if the wind and snow will let us. See you folks on Friday night. Bring some Apple Pie with me.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have had two phenominal days riding out if La Coulee Douce. Hopefully tomorrows storm will allow for some local riding.

Have had two phenominal days riding out if La Coulee Douce. Hopefully tomorrows storm will allow for some local riding.

hi shane !!

just back from grooming !!almost no traffic , i don t think i saw 10 sleds on local trails

jean-guy

Hi Everyone,

Sandi and I are getting ready to leave CT. We are trucking to Hotel Bernieres, St Nicholas tonight. Then tomorrow we sled to Hotel Universal, Riviere du Loup. Friday we ride to the clubhouse, Albertville.

Anyone else that is on our route and would like company, look for a couple of old folks on Doos.

Jack & Sandi :drinks:

we are in les escoumens tonight and hope to make the 5pm ferry tomorrow to matane. We wanted to make Forestville but heavy snow, wind and Phil 1's mishap set us back LOL Atleast a foot of new snow in Valins when we left this morning. With luck we will make it!

For sure you are taking the road less traveled, and a very fun trail, the way I would go myself!

we are in les escoumens tonight and hope to make the 5pm ferry tomorrow to matane. We wanted to make Forestville but heavy snow, wind and Phil 1's mishap set us back LOL Atleast a foot of new snow in Valins when we left this morning. With luck we will make it!

Oh great pics Jean-Guy, feeling sick with envy that we can't be there with you all. May be next year? Have a beer on me :drinks: Have a great weekend and drive safe all.

Gary

hi gary !!

enjoy the pics !!! for sure you ll recognize some members !!

must go,late a bit for the breakfast at the clubhouse!!!-20c !!

jean-guy

Brilliant pictures Jean-Guy, yes sure do recognize some of those faces, I bet those name tags I can see on some of the guys were a hoot :D

What were you opening in the 9th and 10th pictures? The club house looks really great, I may try to telephone 182Ray tonight to get a taste of the atmosphere in the background !

Gary

I just got home safe and sound. Words can not describe the enjoyment we all experienced at the Gathering. A huge Thank You to Jean-Guy and the club! Here is a pic of the Saturday morning breakfast group and a group pic on top of Val D Irene radar tower. Two rows of sleds 22 in total. We had 35 for dinner on Friday evening a super turn out! More of a write up later.

Andy

post-14-0-35478300-1327256002_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-84220500-1327256090_thumb.jpg

Glad you got home safe and wish we could have been there ourselves looks like everyone had a great time. We are itching to get out there in 3 weeks. Looking forward to more reports and pics from everyone.

Gary

saturday morning ,we took our breakfast at the clubhouse ,then went up to the radar ,up to sayabec ,then stopped at ''la pente abrupte '' for diner.then up to st vianney-st tharsicius -st alexandre,up to my camp .

stopped a la vallée du reve for half an hr,then back to motels.

jean-guy