Summer Gathering #5 July 20 and 21

Saguenay Bill

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Funny, maybe if I leave now I could make it in time?

No I meant by car or truck!

Pack your car/truck with people because you paid by the car/truck wheather you are alone or the car/truck is full. That's getting your monies worth if you have a large family.

The weather forecast as of today is looking like we are going to have great weather for the 5th QuebecRider Gathering.

Bill it looks like Diesel will be joining the festivities this year. He is going to come down on his Spyder if the weather is good.

The weather forecast as of today is looking like we are going to have great weather for the 5th QuebecRider Gathering.

Bill it looks like Diesel will be joining the festivities this year. He is going to come down on his Spyder if the weather is good.

That is great news. Maybe I'll take him to the Irving Station and show him the GREEN PUMP for the RED PUMP, but I'm sure you did that the morning you left the HI. I couldn't resist. Had a good friend of mine do the same thing back in 1992.

Is there any specific Itinerary? we should be there on friday evening-ish.

Thanks

GutZ-es

No special itinerary. If you are into live music, they have a band Friday night. Me, I'm not.

Edited by Saguenay Bill

No special itinerary. If you are into lice music, they have a band Friday night. Me, I'm not.

We may come up Saturday AM, Longhair wants to go to the Movies with his wife....

GutZ

The rock pile should be good both Friday and Saturday. Looks like $25 for a driver and car, plus $8 per additional adult.

Looking forward to seeing the crew this weekend. Going to do the tour de Kanc and stop in at a few waterfalls for a few of the guests.

Looking forward to the rib dinner!

Have a great weekend guys we would love to be there. Jack, Pat said if you can send her any of Rays fantastic ribs she wold be much obliged :good:

Warn182 we may phone him to drinkin the atmosphere and pretend we are there. Watch out for black bears at breakfast !

Gary & Pat

I wish i could be there gentlemen, would've been nice to have met up the QR guys once again.

I am excited to here what the plans are for the winter gathering.

Have fun guys i'll be thinking about ya all.

JG

Hi all ,

Hope you all have a great time , I know you will. Wish I could of have made it but the Boss has other plans "wife". Lol.

Headed to the shore for the week. I'll take lots pics. As Trailblazer said I'm too looking forward to winter Garthering.

P.S. Hope we have a great Winter. Think Snow !!!!!

Later from your friend CrazySnow.

Edited by crazysnow

It was great seeing old friends & meeting new ones.

I had a great time!

Mikerider work as much over time as possible the bar tab is higher than previously expected. We have some real wine connoisseurs!

Thank-you Bill for hosting another fine event.

Bill.

We all had a great time, Diesel made it back home on the spyder without adding any bad fuel, although he did have a small set back with a state trooper!!!

Great time.

The prime rib dinner was awesome.

thanks again

Dooboy----- Roger, Ross, Rob

Just got back from the "extra" long great weekend!

Thanks Bill, It was great to meet everyone and put faces to the names on here!

Met a lot of the "High Milers" on here, Andyman, Timbo, Mr.Gus (& bros.), Revct1(& Sandi), Snowgirl(& Je me Souviens), 182ray, smclelan, Eddieskidoo, Dooboy(& co.) and more (I'm sure I forgot a few!)!

Hopefully someone will post some photos soon!

Thanks Bill for a great gathering. It was great to see all the new and old members and to talk trails and trips with friends and drink beer on mikeriders tab thanks mike! i think Groomer was there in spirit based on the amount of wine consumed and Eddieskidoo and i saw a mother moose and her calf on RT93 just after leaving. since i mention Groomer let me take a moment to thank all the clubs and volunteers and Groomers that make the sport what it is, Thanks Jean Guy!!

Think snow and i cant wait to meet you on the trail :drinks:

A great gathering in beautiful Franconia again Bill. I am sure the 2013 Winter Gathering will be a great success as well!!! Here a few pics from the weekend.

Andy

smclelan & scorpionbowl

sslongrider

post-14-0-79278900-1343089338_thumb.jpg

George & Shannon