Two Big Birthdays!! Eddieskidoo & Timbo!!!

Andyman

Happy Birthday Eddie!! I hope to meet you this winter!

Linda

Happy Birthday Timbo!!! I hope to see you again this winter!

Linda

What was his present?

Andy

Andy his dealer call him yesterday !!!! His new sled is In " 1200 Renegade X " I think you got the same one coming right ? that's a nice Birthday present !!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Hope to see you this winter.

CrazySnow !!!!!!

Andy his dealer call him yesterday !!!! His new sled is In " 1200 Renegade X " I think you got the same one coming right ? that's a nice Birthday present !!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Hope to see you this winter.

CrazySnow !!!!!!

Actually I made a trip to my local dealer and came home with number 24 off the assembly line today!

Andy

Happy Birthday guys and many many more.

first of , i want to thank everone who wished me happy birthday and look forward to seeing all of you at the gathering . Timbo ..happy birthday too you also . its getting close!!!! see you soon , Ed

Timbo is on the road enroute to the keys with his new marine ride and I am sure he will have a very Happy Birthday with his lovely wife Krissy.

Andy

Andy: Please do share what Timob's new marine ride is.

Belated Happy Birthday to Eddie and a Happy Birthday to Timbo today. Hope you're enjoying this beatiful fall weather. I also got the call that my 1200 Renegade is in. :clapping: I have to wait until next week to go get it, darn.

Sandi & Jack