Monts Valin 12/14

scorpionbowl

We were lucky enough to run into the roadrunner team first thing this morning. They are great guys and do an excellent job on here.

About all we can contribute is that La Chapelle appears to have been closed for a while, maybe they will open soon? It's too bad the C900 is plowed, we tried the old TQ93 trail to Sacre Couer, but after 3 or 4 miles it was too over grown so we turned around.

Groomer, unlike others up here, we respect the freshly groomed trails and always clean up our tracks, lol...

No Doubt on that RoadRunner thanks for your reports. Scorpionbowl and NH moose are two of the best out there on trail and after the trail. Great company and a great team.

hi gary !!!

hhahahaha!!!

with all my respect for roadrunner.....thx for your courtesy !!

very appreciated !!

you just raised the quality of trails !!

i guess there ll be a rush to buy a a shovel during week end !!...hahha!!

very funny !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Some clips I put together on the iPad with iMovie from today's activities.

Was overcast most of the day, but you get the idea

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=W8Bjnc4vxQI

Tom, yes I am here with Gary

Enjoy

Moose

Edited by NH-Moose

We were lucky enough to run into the roadrunner team first thing this morning. They are great guys and do an excellent job on here.

About all we can contribute is that La Chapelle appears to have been closed for a while, maybe they will open soon? It's too bad the C900 is plowed, we tried the old TQ93 trail to Sacre Couer, but after 3 or 4 miles it was too over grown so we turned around.

Groomer, unlike others up here, we respect the freshly groomed trails and always clean up our tracks, lol...

We came up that trail at night last year early in December, alot of bushwacking but we made it through...........too bad, I really like that section.

Whats up with the 93 trail to Sacre Coer?

Yesterday Scorpion Bowl and I made it to the intersection of 93 / 900 (100 yards from the trailer/warm up hut). Its at the 3 minute mark into my video link above where I turned around.

It was plowed from there south on 93 and had a few inches of fresh and fluffy on top, but we didn't take it since we knew it would likely thin out, or possibly be heavily sanded toward Sacre Cour. Too bad, its a usually a great run.

I think someone said it will be plowed only for another week or so until logging is finished.

Where are they sledding exactly ....would like to break in the new sled before the nice BIG SNOW comes lol....may take off next week if i can get some ridding in ....Thanks

Pack a lunch ! about 15 hour drive for you .

Mount Valin, Mont-Valin, QC, Canada

Where are they sledding exactly ....would like to break in the new sled before the nice BIG SNOW comes lol....may take off next week if i can get some ridding in ....Thanks

Belle River??? Sarnia here! And one in Stathroy...how many are you and when do you want to go? I am usually the furthest west!

Yesterday Scorpion Bowl and I made it to the intersection of 93 / 900 (100 yards from the trailer/warm up hut). Its at the 3 minute mark into my video link above where I turned around.

It was plowed from there south on 93 and had a few inches of fresh and fluffy on top, but we didn't take it since we knew it would likely thin out, or possibly be heavily sanded toward Sacre Cour. Too bad, its a usually a great run.

I think someone said it will be plowed only for another week or so until logging is finished.

Thanks Moose, 93 south is a great run. The past few years of logging have made it a tough ride at times, hopefully they are done.