Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

:shok: WOW!!! Got more pix this past weekend, if I get a chance tonight I will post... :shok: What a fish there are none of them in PA...

hi all !!!

phil ,no problems.great summer for salmon fishing .15 salmons have been caught at the ''forks '' downtown last saturday .

smclelan , ha!! ha !! you forgot the bottle of wine !!! :drinks:

andy, i ll tell her.she caught a grill on sunday .her husband, he's a guide on the causapscal river.

saguenay bill ,i don t think so.like i said, her husband he's a guide for salmon fishing till mid august - september ,then move to park matane to guide for moose hunting.i think they see too much of that stuff from may to late october ,so i guess they don t need to mount one.they have a huge moose rack in the house tho.that s it.

not too tired today,i think im going to see the salmons jumping the falls on the causapscal river.if i can take a few pics.i ll post later.

pics of my nephew at the camp last friday.he has only a cheap camera,so uncle jg too a few pics for him.ha !! ha !!

just too bad,second pic,light is bs,but looking at the 4w and the dust ,wooooww !! i like the shot .everything ''transfert '' to the left !!

groomer !!!

back from the falls!!

great night.stayed there for about 1hrs15m ,roughly 125/150 salmons !!!339 pics !!awesome !!!

enjoy !!! :drinks:

groomer !!!

Groomer

what do you tell those fish so they jump up and let you take their picture?

nice pics!

GutZ

merci saguenay bill !!

as you can see ,some made bad landing !!! right on the nose,must be tough!!

pic 2 ,salmon landed witin 2 ' from my shoes.he landed at the wrong place,there was no water.samething for pic 15 ,he probably landed at the same place than pic 2 .

there was some big monsters in the pool ,nice to see when they jump !!

groomer !!!

Groomer

what do you tell those fish so they jump up and let you take their picture?

nice pics!

GutZ

hi gutz !!!

sorry ,saw your post after i posted .

i tell them ,if you don t jump the falls , im going to dive in the pool !!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

im not an expert ,weather could be a factor .before posting, talked with a friend .he went there monday ,saw about 20 in 1 hrs .last night for me ,close to 150 .like that ,don t have to wait much.best time , from 4 30 pm to 8 pm.last night ,i was there from 6 hrs 15 to 7 hrs 30 .

because i changed places time to time to take pics,i missed a few big ones .

groomer !!!

hi gutz !!!

sorry ,saw your post after i posted .

i tell them ,if you don t jump the falls , im going to dive in the pool !!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

im not an expert ,weather could be a factor .before posting, talked with a friend .he went there monday ,saw about 20 in 1 hrs .last night for me ,close to 150 .like that ,don t have to wait much.best time , from 4 30 pm to 8 pm.last night ,i was there from 6 hrs 15 to 7 hrs 30 .

because i changed places time to time to take pics,i missed a few big ones .

groomer !!!

Nice pics Groomer, So did you toss the one on the rocks back in or bring it home and fillet it!

Nice pics Groomer, So did you toss the one on the rocks back in or bring it home and fillet it!

hi jackstraw !!!

ha !! ha !! no !!! i don t need to do that ,i don t eat salmon.very seldom.a little bit of smoked salmon every 2-3 years.last time i ate trouts,maybe 15 years ago.

few minutes ago,chatted with a friend.at the ''marsh'' on the map, there s already close to 400 salmons in the pool.they installed a fence on both sides of the pool ,so salmons will spend the summer there .they do that to avoid poaching.

too many roads here going close to the river.i know so many roads ,i could probably eat salmon every week ends if i was a poacher !!ha !! ha !!

to make a change ,rain outside !!

about 4-5 miles between the falls and the marsh.

groomer !!!

Baby Loon's?

Photo from a small pond we were at last weekend...

Daughter fishing...

Edited by Phil 1

hi phil !!

ducks !! when i arrived close to the ducks ,mom went away .

thanks for the pics,both very nice.the one with your daughter .woooooow !! great one !! :good:

groomer !!!

Thanks for taking the time to post your pics groomer and Phil. They really are very enjoyable!

bienvenue sled dog !!

taking pics keep my mind busy !!

great thunderstorms and lightnings last night here .

groomer !!!

Where are the lightning pictures???

ha !! ha !!

hi smclelan !!!

no pics.when thunderstorm started , went to bed,9 pm .could hear rain falling on the roof really hard,went to check by the window little bit later,lots of rain.another rough week end and monday ,ha !! ha !!.

could see a bit of damage on my way up to albertville this morning.this is not good for dirt roads in the wood.at 10 am this morning ,causapscal river was still ''brown '' and probably rised at least a foot.

groomer!!!

Sled Dog... Thanks but I cannot touch Groomer's work. I just put a few shots up to show Groomer what a bit of my world is like...We have sort of a running joke about trading lives :good: Passes time as we all wait for snow ;)

Edited by Phil 1

Sled Dog... Thanks but I cannot touch Groomer's work. I just put a few shots up to show Groomer what a bit of my world is like...We have sort of a running joke about trading lives :good: Passes time as we all wait for snow ;)

wooooooooooww!!!greaaaat shot !!

....still a lots of rain here .

groomer !!! :drinks:

one of my sisters caught a 17 pounds salmon last week end !!

groomer !!!

:o Holy mackeral, i mean pickeral, no i mean holy #@$t whatta wopper, congrats on the catch. :drinks: That thing will feed a village.

:o Holy mackeral, i mean pickeral, no i mean holy #@$t whatta wopper, congrats on the catch. :drinks: That thing will feed a village.

hi trailblazer !!

how i should translate that to my sister ?????? ha!! ha !! ha !!

i don t understand all the words ,but i know what you mean!!haaaaaaaaa!!!

back in the late 70 's my dad caught one ,44 pounds, a bit over 2 hrs of fighting before the salmon ''land '' in the canoe.on the patapedia river .in the area of tail 587 .behind st alexis-st francois area.

groomer !!!

back from the camp.moose, last night about 1 mile from the camp.rabbit ,best friend right now .very shy tho !!!

sunset ,last night.rained a lot in the morning.

groomer !!!