PLAYHARD Season Opener!

PLAYHARD

1 hour ago, Snohorse said:

I am guessing following their real time bread crumb trail   on Explore. The Boyz will be landing @ Windigo on DAY THREE

Gas stop  Wemo gas   4:30

Heard they stopped and saw my sled in Casey. Someone BETTER have slapped her on the ass for me.  🙂

47 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Heard they stopped and saw my sled in Casey. Someone BETTER have slapped her on the ass for me.  🙂

They for sure went by Casey. Slapping the ski-doo probable considering they are all ridding YAMMI. Just scroll up and see the pics..😀

14 hours ago, Snohorse said:

The Boyz will be landing @ Windigo on DAY THREE

Ding ding ding!  Winner winner!  Snohorse!  Missing you buddy! 

THE PERFECT DAY THREE landed us here at Pourvoirie Windigo as planned, enjoying Martine & Dan's primo Québécois hospitality!

And you might guess, based on our poor management of real-time reporting on this tour, uh huh, at least a taste here...

https://www.relive.cc/view/vPOpdpm3mEO

People. The trails are pure BEAUTEOUSNESS. Seriously. Get a reasonable likeness of vax proof and a negative (or positive) test and haul up here.

Edited by PLAYHARD

8 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Is that Gaetan from Casey. If so, I think he is the guy who is going to be giving the "old girl" a ride to BRP , La Tuque today. SOooooooo..glad you guys are having a GREAT trip. That "Relive" real time thing and that video/pictures thing is the "BOMB"  !!! Someone has to hook me up with what I need and teach me how to do that. 

Rock on today guys !! Is there a fox at Windigo this a.m. and what's the temp outside ??

here Gina (Yves wife) in Casey feeding the thing right off their front door

also have video of the thing walking right into their living room and circling around their table/chairs & woodstove and walking back out the door.

fox.jpg

All righty! Have we mentioned it's stoopid cold this week?! No wise cracks necessary about Yamahas, but 3 out of 4 wouldn't start this morning (same as yesterday @ Camp Taureau), and 1 out of 4 still wouldn't start this afternoon.

So, considering the late hour & sideways snow, we decided against a half-ride to La Tuque today, and decided in favor of enjoying Martine & Dan's hospitality here at Pourvoirie Windigo for another night, and make the full-ride from here to homebase Friday!

"It's always an adventure!"

IMG-20220127-WA0001.jpg

20220127_150225.jpg

20220127_150251.jpg

IMG-20220127-WA0002.jpg

47 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

All righty! Have we mentioned it's stoopid cold this week?! No wise cracks necessary about Yamahas, but 3 out of 4 wouldn't start this morning (same as yesterday @ Camp Taureau), and 1 out of 4 still wouldn't start this afternoon.

So, considering the late hour & sideways snow, we decided against a half-ride to La Tuque today, and decided in favor of enjoying Martine & Dan's hospitality here at Pourvoirie Windigo for another night, and make the full-ride from here to homebase Friday!

"It's always an adventure!"

Now that is a adventure. Still beats working ! Enjoy

Makes sense now that the Explore app was not transmitting movement...

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_01/IMG-20220127-WA0001.thumb.jpg.f9ec79411bbd5e9b2e9d39b90bcefc18.jpg

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_01/20220127_150225.thumb.jpg.5942222110919daaa873d483ed9928d0.jpg

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_01/20220127_150251.thumb.jpg.4f0d04be8631b6eb8d82e8cae0c06602.jpg

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_01/IMG-20220127-WA0002.thumb.jpg.a3ea076f5ef33abbb6807cb8c155654c.jpg

8 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Is that Gaetan from Casey

Nah, that's our buddy & adventure junkie & pro sommelier Rob! Great asset on trail & off!

Beside the requisite no-drama profile, this gent can find the finest of vin rouge in the remotest of places!

20220127_164804.jpg

8 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Nah, that's our buddy & adventure junkie & pro sommelier Rob! Great asset on trail & off!

Beside the requisite no-drama profile, this gent can find the finest of vin rouge in the remotest of places!

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_01/20220127_164804.thumb.jpg.180a487d93db07853ad14463cf994a24.jpg

Does he deliver???    One high end Merlot please.

21 minutes ago, mikerider said:

Does he deliver???    One high end Merlot please.

He suggests Duckhorn. Or if feeling spendy try 3 palms Duckhorn 

He asks if you know Woodlands Club in Falmouth?

Not that we all haven't signed up for heavier before, but this would've been an interesting hundred this afternoon/evening.

And word is the shortcut to 73 across the lake is feet of fluffy over slushy, so we'll take gas @ Relais 22 in the morning. 

23 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Not that we all haven't signed up for heavier before, but this would've been an interesting hundred this afternoon/evening.

And word is the shortcut to 73 across the lake is feet of fluffy over slushy, so we'll take gas @ Relais 22 in the morning. 

Looks like a smart move.

36 minutes ago, iceman said:

He suggests Duckhorn. Or if feeling spendy try 3 palms Duckhorn 

He asks if you know Woodlands Club in Falmouth?

Tell him thanks for the wine tips. I am really into Robert Mondavi Woodbridge Merlot lol.

Heard Woodland Club is really  nice, but I'm not a golfer.

41 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Yeah  playhard what no black trail out of there?  Recall you leaving diligence in Dolbeau mid morning after a blizzard to hook up to main trail. Remember that adventure ? Lots of memories with  you pal all good.... Nice you  all are having a great one.

3 hours ago, Snohorse said:

Recall you leaving diligence in Dolbeau mid morning after a blizzard to hook up to main trail

Ha!  That sideways stuff was trippy coming in!  Our skis never touched that pavement!

Sûreté du Québec were turning trucks around at the main road and didn't even blink when we went by!

Yes sir, greatest of memories!