Ticket

jak

10 minutes ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Trudeau needs all the money he can get for the universal health care, quality road infrastructure and the 5000 illegals pouring in every month at Rockham road crossing

so figure 500+

Don’t forget new groomer for Parent too.

6 hours ago, markusvt said:

4 years ago 135KPH cost me nothing 🤪

My friend wants to know: Did they take all your information and say you would get a citation in the mail, or just give you a warning?

Any person who, in contravention of section 36 or 39, operates an off-highway vehicle or a maintenance vehicle at a speed in excess of the prescribed maximum speed is guilty of an offence and is liable to a fine of $30 plus,

(1)  if the speed exceeds the speed limit by 1 to 20 km/h, $15 for each 5 km/h by which the speed exceeds the speed limit;

(2)  if the speed exceeds the speed limit by 21 to 30 km/h, $20 for each 5 km/h by which the speed exceeds the speed limit;

(3)  if the speed exceeds the speed limit by 31 to 45 km/h, $25 for each 5 km/h by which the speed exceeds the speed limit;

(4)  if the speed exceeds the speed limit by 46 to 60 km/h, $30 for each 5 km/h by which the speed exceeds the speed limit; or

(5)  if the speed exceeds the speed limit by 61 km/h or more, $35 for each 5 km/h by which the speed exceeds the speed limit.

If the speeding offence occurs at a location where the maximum prescribed speed is 30 km/h or less, the amounts specified in the first paragraph are increased by $5.

I got one maybe 5 years back around Mt Pellier. Just doing did 50's on the rail line an I think it was in the $400 range

They took my info and the ticket cam later in the mail

I think I saw a posting last year on the site that was extracted from FB of someone getting a whopper ticket around the town of the 1st gas from Chaplais. Name escaped me and don't have the map open.

5 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

I got one maybe 5 years back around Mt Pellier. Just doing did 50's on the rail line an I think it was in the $400 range

They took my info and the ticket cam later in the mail

I think I saw a posting last year on the site that was extracted from FB of someone getting a whopper ticket around the town of the 1st gas from Chaplais. Name escaped me and don't have the map open.

How fast were you going? And $400 CAD or US? Thanks

Edited by jak

16 hours ago, jak said:

My friend wants to know: Did they take all your information and say you would get a citation in the mail, or just give you a warning?

Took me a while to talk him off the cliff so that him and his buddy didn’t wanna throw us in jail and before you know it, we were high-fiving, hugging and exchanging Christmas cards. It wasn’t that hard to get out of actually.

1 minute ago, 800R MXZ X said:

90% of the riders I see when I go to Canada for 10 days every year are not doing the speed limit if it is 70 km/h

Agreed.  And in the car or truck, most everyone is going 10 - 15 MPH over the limit and rarely a ticket.  Just a roll of the dice I guess.

Jack & Sandi

8 hours ago, markusvt said:

Took me a while to talk him off the cliff so that him and his buddy didn’t wanna throw us in jail and before you know it, we were high-fiving, hugging and exchanging Christmas cards. It wasn’t that hard to get out of actually.

Yes sir, no sir, sorry sir, didn't realize sir, won't happen again sir, and I thought for sure when they saw my friends age they would give him a break but nothing doing, oh well.