Valin.. season starts

dooright

On 12/4/2022 at 10:37 PM, dooright said:

McLuvin that 1st shot with the "Ready to Navigate" screen!

Thanks for sharing!

Git 'er dunnnn!

Thanks as well

Looks like if we ride around the towns we can afford the gas. Hoping it comes down a bit in the other areas. I know locally it has been dropping. I hate doing this but riding 250 mile days at $2.25 litre average is about $200 a day. 😲 Appears now the room & food are the cheap part of the ride and we haven't even touched on the clubs at night!

exchange rate for US riders ...not really that bad...its hard to vacation anywhere for much less...when you add in air fare and the family...maybe Disney world...put it all in perspective...its a great value for the dollars...and nothing else is constantly as much fun...great trip and picks ..we are all drooling and jealous

On 12/7/2022 at 5:32 PM, 800steve said:

Kind of a Rough looking bunch there. Please save some snow for us, headed up Sunday.👍

Info on 93

For this fds, the T93 is passable but icy in places. The village of Sacré-Coeur is still not accessible so it is impossible to go and fill up with gas! Snowmobilers must plan ahead!!

FA34C601-0767-4111-A464-417DEE54B40A.jpeg

Our final day was yesterday, so awesome to ride with Markus and Dooright for those days they were up. Another great season opener, conditions improved steadily day by . Hopefully more snow will be  on the way soon🤞

http://quebecrider.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2022_12/908596A7-BCB2-498D-B605-54E509D61F8A.jpeg.3f605172a09e543bdd697c873b60ff01.jpeg

908596A7-BCB2-498D-B605-54E509D61F8A.jpeg

Edited by RoadRunner

Went up Sunday and rode until Thursday. Too many people and no early grooming dont make smooth trails. Escomins and 93 down to Sacre cour pretty good. 373 to Onatchaway was groomed and set up well. Not alot of riders going over there because the Bras Louis is still plowed. Heard the are shutting down work on the power lines for the winter so maybe they will stop plowing. Also heard the Zec Onatchaway private trails are good. Had fun, but they start grooming later every year and with no snow anywhere else its getting more crowded each year. Would not want to be up there this weekend, I think we passed more than a FEW trailers headed up on our way off the mountain.

On 12/9/2022 at 1:26 PM, doo4adoo said:

Thanks as well

Looks like if we ride around the towns we can afford the gas. Hoping it comes down a bit in the other areas. I know locally it has been dropping. I hate doing this but riding 250 mile days at $2.25 litre average is about $200 a day. 😲 Appears now the room & food are the cheap part of the ride and we haven't even touched on the clubs at night!

Everything is in reverse these days