3 sleds stolen

iceman

That's... I'm starting over... That was my skidoo. It is the only means of transportation we have to get to the chalet in the winter. I'm well aware that most won't be able to help me find it, but I'll give it a try anyway. Just to see the power of social networks. Fly in the night from Saturday to Sunday 56 km north of St-Michel des Saints. (They stole 3 that night!). It is on the way to go up to the Zec du Gros Brochet. On the photo, there are the two handguards but one is missing (the left). It's a BackCountry XRS 850 with a 154'' 2022 deck in lava red and gray. You have information: 514-817-0226 or directly *4141 for the SQ. Reward? If you have the information and you share it with us, you are doing a no worse good deed. I will make sure that you are rewarded for your action.

Ça c’est… Je recommence… Ça c’était mon skidoo. C’est le seul moyen de transport que nous avons pour aller au chalet l’hiver. Je suis bien au courant que la plupart ne pourront pas m’aider à le retrouver mais je m’essaie quand même. Juste pour voir la puissance des réseaux sociaux. 

Voler dans la nuit de samedi à dimanche à 56 km au nord de St-Michel des Saints. (Ils en ont volé 3 cette nuit la!). C’est sur le chemin pour monter à la Zec du Gros Brochet. Sur la photo, il y a les deux handguards mais il en manque un (le gauche). C’est un BackCountry XRS 850 avec un pont de 154’’ 2022 de couleur rouge lave et gris. 

Vous avez de l’information: 514-817-0226 ou directement *4141 pour la SQ. Récompense? Si t’as l’information et que tu nous la partage, tu fais une pas pire bonne action. Je m’assurerais que tu sois récompensé à la hauteur de ton action.

150B322A-2C7A-4805-A8EB-F3CD7FDB45ED.jpeg

Going to be hard to hide this sled...I'm speechless...the season is barley starting...serial numbers need to be posted...an ongoing problem...just once I would like to see guys like this caught out in the bush...and receive some frontier justice....I hope there is insurance on this sled...it's a pile of money and taxes ...and hard to replace these days...I suppose it's going for parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I'm going home to try my keys on my 2 sleds to see if this works ... not a very good feeling if this is accurate...sled is basically never locked and this YouTube video is probably everywhere...if this is true...ski-doo has a very large issue on their plate and it isn't good.

It's one of 2 things.

A: it's a 2022 without an encrypted dess post

B: it starts, but the encryption won't let it throttle passed idle.  I know most keys will start our sleds, but the second you try and move things are retarded in the engine timing and you're not going anywhere.

Seems like a stupid video.  Click bait.

6 hours ago, iceman said:

3 more from St Gabriel de Brandon on the 28 December between midnight and 6am. From locked trailer from parking lot near Bistro La Cache. 

Let’s hope this doesn’t become a trend AGAIN !