Sennettere / Lac Faillon / Clova

gowser

1 hour ago, 800R MXZ X said:

Chris dude here. We have been saddle bagging all over. We haven’t been on 83 much as we are not heading back yet.

we left from the Delta and are making the loop counterclock wise.

IMG_4686.jpeg

IMG_4644.jpeg

Watching your posted here and on Q Rider....you went the wrong way this am 🙂 Enjoy LaSarre....good ripn'n up there. Were heading North from St Raymond on Sun am up to Chiboug down the other side and back to St Ray next week.

Stay safe!

Hey Chris ……another “Chris” here from NY. Haven’t met you yet but hope to someday. Thanks much for posting the reports/pics. It’s nice to see there is still some adequate snow somewhere in Quebec…LOL

I’ve ridden crazy amounts of miles on the 93 over the years and can see by the pics they are WAY low on snow as everywhere else this year. I was looking at past years pics last night and have many that show 2-3 times the amount IN MID DECEMBER!!

At least it’s enough so you guys are getting a decent ride in. My guess is (and hope I’m wrong) you’re going to have a lot more challenging time on the 83 circling back around. 

We will be cheering you on from a far and looking forward to more pics/posts

13 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

December 26 2019

just outside of Lebel Sur

A98094B4-0320-4247-A0D8-2251E7A207C2.png

Where is the frozen pizza that goes on the back? I will never forget that when we stopped in Chapais so you could get one. Fun times!

Hi Chris,

I haven't seen that Relive app before.  It is really neat.  Was there much of a learning curve to it?  I'm thinking taking pictures.  Does it use up much battery in the phone while you are using it?  Do you just start the app and put the phone in your pocket?  Do you need to keep the phone plugged in to charge?

I'm a little bit of a dinosaur when it comes to new tech stuff.  Thanks for posting.

Thanks,

Jack & Sandi

1 hour ago, revct1 said:

Hi Chris,

I haven't seen that Relive app before.  It is really neat.  Was there much of a learning curve to it?  I'm thinking taking pictures.  Does it use up much battery in the phone while you are using it?  Do you just start the app and put the phone in your pocket?  Do you need to keep the phone plugged in to charge?

I'm a little bit of a dinosaur when it comes to new tech stuff.  Thanks for posting.

Thanks,

Jack & Sandi

Its not hard. Mrs Ice uses it every ride and for paddle board and x country ski.

she has a subscription it gives you more 

2 hours ago, revct1 said:

Hi Chris,

Thanks,

Jack & Sandi

Very easy to use, just hit record and go. As you take pictures it puts it where you are on the ride. My phone is plugged into the sled so battery is not and issue.