Quebec Rider Winter Gathering 2012

Andyman

revct1, revct2, farmerold, 182Ray and I got into RDL at 3PM, left Albertville at 7:45AM. Had two stops, Tim Horton in Mont Joli and the clubhouse on 5. So far we have logged about 2000 miles since last Sat.

Good to see you Bill ride safe my friend.

Andy

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

revct1, revct2, farmerold, 182Ray and I got into RDL at 3PM, left Albertville at 7:45AM. Had two stops, Tim Horton in Mont Joli and the clubhouse on 5. So far we have logged about 2000 miles since last Sat.

hi saguenay bill!!

went to the clubhouse this morning and some locals there, told me that there were early morning riders at the gas station.

so ,i thought it was your group !!- 28 c this morning in town !!

jean-guy

hi all !!

well ,it has been a great week end !!very-very-very happy !!i wish i could put into words all the excitment,joy,laughs great jokes and stories , but my english is limited .i wish i could have the skill to write great posts like some members here ,but it looks like i don t have that talent !!

i said that before that i like geography a lot ,so,coming from a small town and the clubhouse in albertville in a small village ,seeing peoples coming from different states or provinces ,wooooooooowww!!! priceless!!specially in a small place like mine.

this is something that i ll never forget !!i met new members and it has been great to see them at the gathering !!

talking in front of people like andy and steven did !!woow!!this is really though for me to do that.when i say ,i melt on the floor( ha!!ha!!) thats the truth !!i don t have that skill !!

so,once again THANK YOU very-very-very much for your great generosity !!

i dont think i m wrong ,but it has been a success !!

MERCI !!

jean-guy

Jean-Guy it was an absolute joy and pleasure to do my part to make our gathering a success and my friend that gift we gave you was from many members who I know feel the same as I do when it comes to you! We feel privileged to be able to call you a friend Jean-Guy you are one of a kind!

Andy #1 LOL

post-14-0-01491300-1327280159_thumb.jpg

Jean-Guy it was an absolute joy and pleasure to do my part to make our gathering a success and my friend that gift we gave you was from many members who I know feel the same as I do when it comes to you! We feel privileged to be able to call you a friend Jean-Guy you are one of a kind!

Andy #1 LOL

thank you very much !!

congrats to you and others for all the effort you ve put in to make the the gathering a succes !!

a little suggestion: maybe you should pm a moderator and ask him to change your username ''andyman '' for ''andy 1''!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jean-guy

Your a funny guy!!!!

ha!!ha!!!ha!!

i should have written : andy ,one of your best friend is a moderator ,you should take a few seconds of your time and pm him to change your username from andyman to ANDY 1 !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Winter gathering was alot of fun, i got to meet a great bunch of guys that share the sport i passionately love and most of all i got to meet the elusive Groomer himself. Big thank you for those tabletop trails and all those pics. I hope to hook up with more of you guys in the futur and make a ride together.

Yesterday morning i left the Vallon at 6am heading for New Brunswick on a solo ride, and it was fearsely cold in the morning i tell ya, must've been around -30 or so 'cause during my ride back the display glass on my gauges had frosting up and i only see that happen when it's really cold.

I arrived in NB around 2pm with 340klms on the odometer, i had planned on riding through Moosevalley but when i arrived in in Biencourt i was low on gas and the gas station is closed on sundays in town(the only one), i knew from my level i didn't have enough to get down to Moosevaley so change of plans, head to Squatech for gas and head for Degelis to get into NB. All trails were freshly groomed the night before and i was...in most cases the first one on them, i was soooo spoiled, made for a smooth ride back. Total milage for my first ride this season 992klms. Heres some pics.

Big cheers to Groomer. :drinks: Chin chin mon ami.

Hooked up with Crazysnow and his bro in RDL

We had a tough time battling a snowstorm going through the Squatech area. Trails were hard to see and markings were very little.

Here's the guy we came from miles all over to meet.

On my way back to NB

On my way back to NB

On my way back to NB

The border

The border

Great pics everybody, looks like you all had a great time. Almost felt like we were there with you. Loved the pictures on the bus, just which Penitentiary were those inmates heading for? :D

Winter gathering was alot of fun, i got to meet a great bunch of guys that share the sport i passionately love and most of all i got to meet the elusive Groomer himself. Big thank you for those tabletop trails and all those pics. I hope to hook up with more of you guys in the futur and make a ride together.

Yesterday morning i left the Vallon at 6am heading for New Brunswick on a solo ride, and it was fearsely cold in the morning i tell ya, must've been around -30 or so 'cause during my ride back the display glass on my gauges had frosting up and i only see that happen when it's really cold.

I arrived in NB around 2pm with 340klms on the odometer, i had planned on riding through Moosevalley but when i arrived in in Biencourt i was low on gas and the gas station is closed on sundays in town(the only one), i knew from my level i didn't have enough to get down to Moosevaley so change of plans, head to Squatech for gas and head for Degelis to get into NB. All trails were freshly groomed the night before and i was...in most cases the first one on them, i was soooo spoiled, made for a smooth ride back. Total milage for my first ride this season 992klms. Heres some pics.

We had a tough time battling a snowstorm going through the Squatech area. Trails were hard to see and markings were very little.

On my way back to NB

On my way back to NB

On my way back to NB

The border

The border

hi trailblazer !!

great meeting you at the gathering!!glad you enjoyed my trails.im glad that i ve been able to show you my camp where i spent my week ends during the summer !!

big thank you again for that great piece of ''art work '' :good: .i ll post pics later.i have 765 pics on my camera right now .before deleting them ,i want to show them to my dad in amqui.then i ll take pics of your gift and the frame + hat i received as well to show to the others !!.

i spent most of the day fixing the steering problem.i had another flat rear tire this morning !!came back home at 6 hrs !!went twice to amqui !!

around 7 30 am yesterday morning ,it was -27c at the city hall.could see the temp from the parking of the ''coulé douce ''

A great time was had by all, lots of laughs for sure.

A shot just North of Carleton along the local trail on the way to the Gathering

post-5-0-57079800-1327365058_thumb.jpg

Saturday morning just before starting on the ride.

post-5-0-75449500-1327365127_thumb.jpg

Up at the Ski Hill

post-5-0-28516500-1327365157_thumb.jpg

At the Radar Tower

post-5-0-50458800-1327365192_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-20807600-1327365234_thumb.jpg

Jean Guy be sure and thank your club president and all involved for letting us pretty much take the clubhouse over for two days. We could not have been treated better, and the food was delicious!

hi saguenay bill!!

went to the clubhouse this morning and some locals there, told me that there were early morning riders at the gas station.

so ,i thought it was your group !!- 28 c this morning in town !!

jean-guy

JG

It was us at the Sonic. Had a great breakfast.

Bill

We just arrived back at our trucks in Shawinigan, last hour and a half in freezing rain. 1406 miles for the trip. Lotta laughs and great to put faces to names.Only breakdown was today a broken spring in the clutch, got it fixed in St Raymond. Heading home in the morning.

I would like to say what a great time I had at our winter gathering.

It was a pleasure seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

I especially would like to thank Andy & Steven for all the work they put in to make this a success.

If I missed anyone I thank you too.

Also a big thank-you to Jean-Guy for hosting us.

PS Steven I only mentioned Andy first since he is member # 1 at the club.

I especially would like to thank Andy & Steven for all the work they put in to make this a success.

Hmmm Another Funny Guy!!

Ray where are you? Did you guys ride all the way to the HS before the rain or did you stop?

Andy

I just got an unrelated e-mail from Ray a few minutes ago. But I believe they are at the Quebec Inn this morning.

Andy, sorry I had to miss the get together. Sounds like a great time plus I missed a great ride with Bill, Ray & Dave. Just a bad work schedule that weekend.

Mike

2nd e-mail, they will be in Jonquiere tonight.

Edited by mikerider

great meeting you ray !!! thanks for everythings !!that wine helped me to do my short speech !!

smclelan : i won t forget to tell the president !!

jackstraw : great meeting you again at the clubhouse with phil - eric and scranton 1 !!...once again ,thanks for everythings !!

met my nephew sunday morning ,looks like it has been a lots of laughs at the dealeship !!

jean-guy

On my way back to NB

On my way back to NB

On my way back to NB

The border

The border

sorry trailblazer ,i had too much in mind yesterday ,great pics !!don t worry ,its not the first time it happen !!