Mt Valin Relais Chapelle

iceman

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys! Have to find wifi and reading glasses to see on this blackberry to post. I am just here to say....grab a sled and get up here! Lots of fresh powder on a 12" base. I am having a fabulous time!! Esquumie tomorrow. No idea how to spell it.

Sorry guys! Have to find wifi and reading glasses to see on this blackberry to post. I am just here to say....grab a sled and get up here! Lots of fresh powder on a 12" base. I am having a fabulous time!! Esquumie tomorrow. No idea how to spell it.

hi linda !!

ha!!ha!!!...........les escoumins !!! :)

thanks to you and roadrunner for sharing your pics !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Sweet looking ride Linda...Good for you, hope you are having a great time... :drinks:

Hi Phil!!

I am having a great time. Just can't believe how beautiful it is here and how much snow fell since we got here yesterday. Wish you were here!!

Hi Phil!!

I am having a great time. Just can't believe how beautiful it is here and how much snow fell since we got here yesterday. Wish you were here!!

Now I'm jealous, I think I need to pick up the new sled a little earlier. I think it's almost time! Phil you in :yahoo: Nice sled Linda, enjoy! :drinks:

Without Early Riders gas sleigh we would not have made the loop, that worked out great other than when it decided to go its on way in the woods

post-197-0-35351500-1323471411_thumb.jpg

Wow, that's a great loop. No way you're doing that without extra gas, what is that about a 250 mile loop from KM31? I've seen a few gas sled designs, but that one looks nice. Now I just need to build one and hire a Sherpa too haul it...oh wait, that would be Iceman, lol...

Edited by scorpionbowl

Where is "the loop"? This is my first trip here and I know nothing lol

Linda,

If you've never been there before, it's hard to do a nice offtrail loop. It's best if you have a gps and simply pick a road and ride it until 1/2 of your gas is gone, then turn around. If you're going to Les Escoumins, keep your eye out for the school bus, it's not on the trail, but you can see it on your way out...

Edited by scorpionbowl

I won't do the loop this trip. I would need to make plans and likely a guide. I am very happy on the back trails at the moment. I think there will be lots of fresh powder in the morning! Do I have to go home??? How will I function in the grass after this! Yikes!!

hi linda !!

ha!!ha!!!...........les escoumins !!! :)

thanks to you and roadrunner for sharing your pics !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Hi Groomer, It has seemed good to be back on the snow did you get some of the white stuff in albertville yet out of this last storm?

I won't do the loop this trip. I would need to make plans and likely a guide. I am very happy on the back trails at the moment. I think there will be lots of fresh powder in the morning! Do I have to go home??? How will I function in the grass after this! Yikes!!

sledgirl, where are you staying , are you here at the auberge 31?

snow update this am, another 3" of powder last night :good:

Hi Groomer, It has seemed good to be back on the snow did you get some of the white stuff in albertville yet out of this last storm?

hi roadrunner !!

roughly 6 to 9 '' ,depending of the places.my nephew should be in the faribault area tomorrow ,hope he ll a few pics .

snowing lightly right now and -5c.

groomer !!!

Wow, that's a great loop. No way you're doing that without extra gas, what is that about a 250 mile loop from KM31? I've seen a few gas sled designs, but that one looks nice. Now I just need to build one and hire a Sherpa too haul it...oh wait, that would be Iceman, lol...

Scorpionbowl, we ended up with 258 yesterday, we did end up back tracking a couple of time to recover the sleigh and a few other adventures, the loop would be more like 220ish

Scorpionbowl, we ended up with 258 yesterday, we did end up back tracking a couple of time to recover the sleigh and a few other adventures, the loop would be more like 220ish

good stuff rr i wish i was there

is that a 600 earlyrider running this year ?