Happy Birthday Lindasledgirl !!!!

crazysnow

Happy b-day Linda.This storm you gave me for my birthday is big enough for us to share together.Thanks from under 3-4 feet of pow pow at 3000..My friend just phoned me from 2700 and said its sick..Will be out tomorrow..ITS READY Linda.. jack

Thank you everyone! I had a wonderful 51st birthday. I have pretty much everything I want.

Its been nothing short of torture watching my best buddy snowless in the Gaspesie. So I begged and danced.

Ask him..he'll tell you. He was on the edge. However I am waiting for him to return tonight. He is still out there. His nephew sent a picture..Its deep!

Preparing to ride the Gaspesie! And Jack..coming there too! I will bring a few!

Great birthday! Hugs for all! I am not shy....party at the camp! Coming right up!

Linda

Thanks everyone for the Birthday Wishes.....Great to be part of such a wonderful group (QR)!!

Sadly Feb 18th was the last day of my 50th Birthday Party....I decided to celebrate all year and now I am 51 and the party is over. Well...not totally, I will finish the snow before I get back to work..

Enjoy the rest of winter!!

Linda